Darkness Falls - Grey Ganking

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by del_eneste
Yeah next few times we get df..check if i'm on and ill show you around :)

thanking u kindly :)

R

robby

Why not kill them. Greys can be a pain in the ass
If u are duelling a mid and it's a nice fight, with a small difference, and u have both 10% left, it's not cool to see a grey BD appear that u just didn't want to kill because he was grey.
When I was non 50, I got killed by mids too in DF, never got any mercy. So why should I spare em? It's not my faulth they chose to exp while I was around
Btw, I don't kill greys for the RP's, just for the fun of seeing them die

S

ScarletPinp

cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it

D

del_eneste

woot just killed a chanters pet while it had 3 rocots on it...guess what happened to the enchanter :D
Edit: it also had a buffbot with it. So deserved to die :E

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
kill everything! dropping VP on a group of grey trolls is good for your blood pressure ;)

alternatively

cry me a river

I have to agree, greys-->Yellows its the kill not the RP's :) ok screw it, its about killing the uglies plain and simple and getting RP's for them.

I wish wizzies wouldnt drop VP on on Purples mares whilst 2 albs are taking on a fg Hibs <cough>Bom<cough> although it did look very very sweet :)

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Thamiles
My inf got most rps in df killing hibbies focus pulling.

Only got to hib and mid merchants a few times and found them deserted.

Lol, there is nothing quite like PA'ing the focus puller is there.... <evil grin>

Got 1-2 FG's over the last few weeks like that..oh did I giggle..

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by del_eneste
woot just killed a chanters pet while it had 3 rocots on it...guess what happened to the enchanter :D
Edit: it also had a buffbot with it. So deserved to die :E

I prefer nuking the chanter myself :)

D

del_eneste

oooo best thing i've done is run between aload of orange/yellow con mobs (neutral to me)..I knew they was aggro for the mids...alas they followed me in and all died :p (1.5fgs is max..but this has happened loads of times). What a great place Dodens Gruva is..especially at the Vendos >:D

M

Mcdonald

Actually it's fun messing around with grey cons ;)

/emote spam and the rest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom