Darkness Fall And Legion!

Dinesen

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Hibernia!

As we all know we dont have DF atm and that Sux!
I wuld like to use this pause and ask: How many is Fresh for a Legion Raid? When we get DF ofcourse...

There is a Mob there is even greater Than Legion and not many now how to kill him but if we are enough peeps we can do it! I think (think) you are suposed to kill him with a chanter pet, well.... Focus pull him :)

This shuld work becourse those fuc**** Gimbs on alb have done it after some Info i got...

The Mob is in a closed room and you can only get to him via the teleport pad were legion is standing... YOU MAY NOT kill legion becourse he wont TP then...

If anyone is fresh for a Legion or The other mob Raid Let me Know How big the Intrest is please ;)

Cheers.... Bertram....

polza

Loyal Freddie
Your talking about behemoth the mob after legion room and GL with killin im Jokke did raid with i think was 16 lvl50 anis and 60+ other hibs day before NF tryed didnt scractch, he didnt kill us just unable to hit im, and with that zerg legion deied in less than a min if i remeber right. ino Jokkee looked everywhere for the way to kill im but never found it and all GM's say is that is for you to find out ><.

but if doin legion raid when/if we ever get DF ill be there =)

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
There are a lot of problems xD

1: Legion randomly ports you to Behemoth, so you cant really get a zerg down there.
2: Everytime you try to hit Behemoth it says something like "Behemoth evades your blow" and it just spams it, you cant hit him.
3: You can forget about focusing him, healers would get aggro asap.

Thats just some, im quite sure there are more xD

polza

Loyal Freddie
Zerg got there okay just takes a while and alot of yelling at anis to release shrooms ^^, just cant kill it. all ino is when legion was dead behemoth was NOT up, (lded down there) if gonna be tryed some1 should c wat happens to behemoth at the exact time that legion deis.

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
I have heard only 1 group of people from the USA have ever killed this mob!
There seems to be no info on how to kill it! Some say you have to kill other mobs
to enable you to hit it.

If you do want to try a high level mob why not try Balor in Tur Suil dungeon.....at least he has been killed more than once! and we don't have to rely on DF being open.

I would come along to that......and I think I have one of the keys you need to get to him!

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Bluevixen said:
I have heard only 1 group of people from the USA have ever killed this mob!
There seems to be no info on how to kill it! Some say you have to kill other mobs
to enable you to hit it.

If you do want to try a high level mob why not try Balor in Tur Suil dungeon.....at least he has been killed more than once! and we don't have to rely on DF being open.

I would come along to that......and I think I have one of the keys you need to get to him!

Aye id come along to that, dragon raid be nice aswell.. expertise stones are now rare.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
say if you had a ml10 chanter. with his pet fully buffed and ml9 ability on it.

had a mana ment perman spamming hot on the pet. had a verdent ani with 25 % absord shroom spamming 9 second dur 21% ablative. pet would have insane abord. I reckon the ml9'd pet possibly could not get hit for insane damage, thinking maybe as little as 300-400. then when pet attacks with level 50 focus you wait for pet to get down to 20% health, then druid one does small heal, then druid 2 does small heal, then druid 3 does small heal, etc and rota healing. Also bainshee 300 group albative (when it dont insta kill pet next patch :) ) and bainshee rr5 abliative 1500 ability for the first 45 seconds on pet. I would be very surprised if pet would take any damage for a good 30 seconds, and then the rotating druid healing starts

initally stand out of fop or dont have fop up when you pull. chanter would need loads of mana pots, high mcl and RP.

all depends how hard it hits a pet thats getting hotted with 46% extra aborb. could work

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
I agree! A Tur suil raid wuld be fun, but my point with this insane mob in DF is to unsolve the secret tbh...

Just now i came up with an idea...

Maybe i dont know its a wild guess but culdn it be that Bermoth is suposed to be killed with the Weapons Legion is Dropping? :clap:

In the mean time to we get DF i think it is a very great idea to go Tur suil :D
Yeah we culd even go Fomor Afterwards....

I Think its Great so i will make a post PLZ write you on so i can see how many you are... :cheers:

polza

Loyal Freddie
censi it wasent that Behemoth killed us before we could kill im he just never got dmged at all so ported back into legion room.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh ever played EQ censi? :p

I seem to recall reading somewhere (probably vn) that beliathan isn't supposed to be killable.

I bet he's not even itemized and you'd get a bag of coins if you somehow managed to kill him.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Belithian is big worm killable
Behemoth lilispawn (quite small tbh) who knows how to kill ^^

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
I remember Jokke's Behemoth raid some months ago
that random-porting part was really boring tbh !

But i have to admit that it made me veeeeery curious to know how to kill Behemoth and if DF was Hib's i certainly would attend any raid !
just to find out at last...

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ill be up for the dragon raid tbh more chance of killing the mob and i think be more fun :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom