Games Darkfall

Zenith

Part of the furniture
I would love a pvp heavy game as I spent most of my daoc time on camlann, however the one major thing which makes me avoid this game is how your items can be taken once you die. I dont care if I can have copies of the armour in my vault, i dont think this 'idea' should feature in the game.

:(

Dude, its one of the cornerstones in the game, full loot and open PVP, togheter with friendly fire. Its what makes the game interesting, with citybuilding and conquest aswell. It makes up for a feeling of freedom not found in many other games since UO.

However, this is a niched sandbox PVP game, not suited for everyone.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Oh my gods abve that looks like it belongs to pre-EQ times :eek7:

Not to mention i saw another video that showed some PVE content and it was basically:

Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
*headplant on desk*
Shoot.
Goblin dies.
Loot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot self.

I mean, i know MMOs are grind and all that, but atleast in other games you SEEM to be doing something else then repeating something until your dead.

Actually, once you get into beta you'll discover its not like that. The AI is very smart, as it shows when they decided to open up the full AI system. Some fixes is needed with houses and walls, as the mobs do seem to bug when it comes to run in and out of houses, but its not that major.

I have been following this game since 04 and been playing beta for quite some while, its a piece of gold when you get the hold of it :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
Well its pissed me off registering and whatnot. Couldnt even find a DL link to the game. Had to spend 15mins searching for pre order registration.

How hard is it to activate more accounts...

Everz

FH is my second home
Well its pissed me off registering and whatnot. Couldnt even find a DL link to the game. Had to spend 15mins searching for pre order registration.

How hard is it to activate more accounts...

Isnt it because there is only one server up atm (albeit it holds about 7000ish though) and there is no NA version?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Small budget company, so limited server space
this was known before pre-orders went up which is why there was such a crowd to get it :)

Tbh i think its a good thing, the game wont lose half its fanbase with a poor release because the server are overloaded

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Tried beta, got enough when my char got stuck in a flower. And that annoying sound you made running, sounds like a lame horse.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Think they are only letting a certain amount of people play there until they have established that the game is working as they intended, whic is really smart. I for one intend to play it. If anyone else is, we should come together and play.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have been following this game since 04 and been playing beta for quite some while, its a piece of gold when you get the hold of it :)

Problem, fan.

If you saw it for the first time now, it would look absolutely horrific.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I am going to be a pirate captain, you guys will swab the deck!!! Ya´rrr!! Mohwaha.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I demand FH guild. I have only one deck swabber recruited at the moment >: Yarrdeharr.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Problem, fan.

If you saw it for the first time now, it would look absolutely horrific.

Aye, it looks pretty damn terrible tbh. There's no real excuses for having a 2k9 MMORPG come out and look like Tomb Raider 1.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Aye, it looks pretty damn terrible tbh. There's no real excuses for having a 2k9 MMORPG come out and look like Tomb Raider 1.

and add to the fact of yet again shit customer support. I mean they are throwing money away by not letting people buy the game. I for one am having second thoughts with it.

Everz

FH is my second home

But then it can come out with 2k9 graphics and plays as shite as WAR does :D

Everz

FH is my second home
war graphics are shite tbh,

best gfx ive seen is conan/lotro

There better then darkfall's

Conan was shockingly shit, and lotro was just pve, proof that graphics mean squat :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, conan had a nice world, interesting classes(even if corny as f*ck), and other interesting features.

Only thing lacking was something to keep it all together. I know what it WAS missing to keep it all in check, but, i think i'll save it for my own work :lol:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've heard alot about darkfall but never read up on it, whats so great about it? and what sets it aside from the other mmo's? whats the unique factor that pushes it ahead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom