Dark Souls

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just got it last week, I know its been out for awhile but I'd heard good things about it so I decided to give it a shot :p makes a change playing a challenging game again as opposed to toned down shit we have these days.

Anyone else tried it?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Just got it last week, I know its been out for awhile but I'd heard good things about it so I decided to give it a shot :p makes a change playing a challenging game again as opposed to toned down shit we have these days.

Anyone else tried it?
I watched my brother play it a few times, looks fucking annoying when your world gets invaded and you get raped though :p or when you get cursed etc.. seems like quite a hard game!

Coming out on PC August-September I think?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye it is coming out on the PC Keitanz :) not that far into it myself, i've just opened the Darkroot Forest bit up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Waiting for the PC to come out, seen gameplay and waiting for a challenge(which is always lacking in games :p)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
this one wont disappoint :p its frustrating as fuck at times.

It's kinda my last hope for hard games, excluding modding the sh*t out of the skyrims and fallout :D

I'm not counting super meat boys etc 'cause while hard, those are still snackgames.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Its a fantastic game, sunk days and days into it. Superb crisp and precise combat, pretty much dumps on any other combat system ive ever played, just so tuned. Really frustrating at times but every time you die you feel like it was your fault because the game is just so tight. Easily my favourite game of last year.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Been playing it the last few hours and I must have died for 1-2 hours straight on 1 gold coloured knight in the room before the pinwheel boss, his attacks more or less 1 shotted me. Was so mad at all the deaths I almost threw the joypad at the TV. After a 10 minute break I killed it first attempt, almost jizzed there and then, was so happy! Really good game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, it really gives you a sense of achievement because its so fking hard sometimes :D loving it tbh, will buy it on the PC aswell when its out likely regardless if I finish it on the 360 or not.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Think I'll start again tho, playing as a Pyromancer at the moment and the bosses later on seem very mobile so firespells are pretty dire (atleast the ones I have) think i'll start again as a Bandit or something.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Clearly I havent found the right shit for it yet then ;p still running around in the starting armor / using grass crest shield + winged spear (drake sword for bosses) just killed Quelaag and tried to goto Sen's Fort but the enemies rape me hard :x

Whats a good set of armor with good mobility I can get?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was suggested the deprived or some such, just because it starts with f*ck all and makes the game even harder :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh well sort of :p basically every class can become any other class later so the only point in starting class is the base stats, deprived has good all round stats. Max level is 700+ and you can get New Game+ and New Game++ if i'm not mistaken which the monsters get alot harder than the normal default game.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I think it goes all the way up to new game+++++ but im unsure.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ah nice :) I started again, attempting Sif at the moment, seems a right twat tho :< keeps raping me hard.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Ah Sif the only fight where I feel sorry for a boss when it starts limping and falling over after swinging the huge sword twice in its mouth, only happens at low health.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
gave up trying tbh :p still to weak, been grinding the forest all night... made like 520k souls so far but having are rest :p might go try Sif again now that i'm considerably more powerful.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Anyone know if there is still alot of online play in this game still for the xbox 360? Tempted to buy a gold membership card just to see the online side of it.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure about 360 but there were quite a few people playing it online on PS3 few weeks back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom