PS4 Dark Souls [Remastered]

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Apparently (and this is just rumour for now) Dark Souls is getting remastered using the Dark Souls 3 engine.

This was posted, its expected it will be announced at the Nintendo Direct conference - it won't be excuslive I wouldn't imagine so should come to PS4/Xbox/PC.

Dark-Souls-Remastered-Dark-Souls-remastered-903285.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Confirmed for PS4, Xbox and PC too.

"Chosen Undead, Lordran is beckoning… The original Dark Souls is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC with improved graphics and the complete Artorias of the Abyss DLC included! Dark Souls: Remastered launches 25th May."

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'll be buying this on PS4 - PC will be full of cheating cunts like it always is with Souls games.

It will also run at 60FPS on PS4 and Xbox, literally no reason to buy it on PC if you have either of those consoles.

DTRIer-XcAArnhO.jpg:large

Last edited:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, only reason I'd get it on PC would be if they lifted the 60 FPS cap and that's never happening, I'll stick to Xbone.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Nearly finished this on PS4 Pro. Never played DS1 before. Only Elden Ring and Bloodborne.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Finished it a few nights ago. Going for the platinum now :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I actually really enjoyed DS2, a lot of people hated it, not entirely sure why, I thought it was a fantastic game.
Getting towards the end of playthrough 1 on the main game now. Lot of DLC to do though. Then a couple of NG+ cycles for the plat.

Also, enjoying it. Although Black Gulch was a pain.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Claymore +10 and Smithing Hammer +5. Both great.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Longbow +10 too.

Not bothering with infusions at the moment. Got 40 str and 40 dex but not much int or faith.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oh yeh. Got a rapier +10 too. Good damage but no fun. Thinking of getting an ice rapier for bosses in NG+ and ++ though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Was thinking of adding miracles in once I’m at sift caps on everything else by upping faith. Why would hex be better?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Was thinking of adding miracles in once I’m at sift caps on everything else by upping faith. Why would hex be better?
Most miracles are a bit lack luster in ds2 tbh, lightning bolt spamming is quite fun though :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeh but lightning is OP in DS2. Loads of bosses are weak to it. Dark not so much. Points in faith. Lightning infuse. Kill boss. Win.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeh but lightning is OP in DS2. Loads of bosses are weak to it. Dark not so much. Points in faith. Lightning infuse. Kill boss. Win.

yep, DLC bosses are all strong the lightning though iirc, magic in general infact :p the devs seen how fast magic rips through the base game so they made all bosses in the dlcs stronger to magics.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
OK - will bear in mind. In Drangleic Castle now so I'm back on the Craftsman's Hammer :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ah, must remember to pt the Stone Ring back on as well instead of Steel Protection. Better to have them stun-locked instead of reducing the damage when they hit back slightly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom