Dark Souls 3

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Getting to Anor Londo and finding the dead giant blacksmith was quite emotional.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Getting to Anor Londo and finding the dead giant blacksmith was quite emotional.

Yeah when I got to the bit before ( archers ) I was like heyyyyy this seems a lot like AL, kinda silly they'd make this area so similar...
then when you get to the area I was like WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Then I went to check the smith and was :(

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Yeah when I got to the bit before ( archers ) I was like heyyyyy this seems a lot like AL, kinda silly they'd make this area so similar...
then when you get to the area I was like WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Then I went to check the smith and was :(
The whole place made me feel sad, especially after reading the lore from Sulyvahn and Aldritch's souls. Aldritch going mad with power, devouring everything so Sulyvahn locks him in an abandoned cathedral. Seeing Anor Londo being described as abandoned and having those tragic sludge monster littering the place after being such a glorious place is DS1 hit me right in the feels.

Hell even the Silver Knights still there who just blindly defend the place, not seeming to know the state the place is in.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Casual Games vs Dark souls.

pEqKsyU.jpg

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Up to Boss NLK and area GA.
Not sure if i wanna die 20x tonight on nlk, might push on into GA.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I just killed the tree boss. Took me a while but I'm really liking this game so far.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I just killed the tree boss. Took me a while but I'm really liking this game so far.

I really enjoyed that boss, but I'm also finding myself saying the same thing about most of the bosses in ds3. It's just such a good game.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Agreed, even some of the more gimmicky bosses I'm still enjoying, like
High Lord Wolnir.

The variation in all the bosses in just brilliant, much more fun than in DS2, although once I read the lore it kinda made sense why 80% of the bosses were just big fuck off knights in armour.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
That one took me a while, but heard some people found it easy, and then they seem to struggle on grundyr ( which i found super easy ).

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I didn't struggle too much with Gundyr, but the Dancer just had so many similar attacks that were hard to predict. Having to time the rolls perfectly too, instead of just spam rolling, waiting until just before he does the attack etc. It was a good fight mind, just difficult.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Enjoy it while you can, Miyazaki confirmed there will be no more Dark Souls games made, 3 was the last.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Thing is, from were making hard as balls games in the same genre for a long time.

The kings field series on ps1, and the shadow tower series on ps1/2, shadow tower abyss even had the soul system ( 2003 ).
They're doing an armoured core game next, and I'm sure they'll do some more similar games.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They should do something Sci-Fi or Futuristic, imagine a souls like game in those settings, many faps would be had.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I have faith in whatever they do, call me converted to From Softwareism.

Marc

FH is my second home
Shittest game ever. Take the worst game you have ever played and multiply the crapness by a million and you are still nowhere near how bad this game is.

Or maybe im just bitter because I suck at it

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Shittest game ever. Take the worst game you have ever played and multiply the crapness by a million and you are still nowhere near how bad this game is.

Or maybe im just bitter because I suck at it

Stuck on the first boss eh? :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Stuck on the first boss eh? :)

haha! Actually no! I managed that, after a week of trying! The game is just so unforgiving that I gave up. Plus, my biggest gripe is that its not a story driven game and they are may fave games,. but, I just assumed it was being an rpg and I hadnt played the previous 2 so thats my own fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom