Dark Souls 3

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So who's getting it then? been balls deep in the Japanese version since it went live, getting the EU release on the 12th though!

63rcVQy.png

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Got my preorder on, ready to go.
Heard only good things.

@Moriath There's only one prescription for you.

576E6364D09F92E98A2CDA8D7138FCF8429928BA

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Game installed but at work today boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
the game collection sent mine out on friday in error? received it saturday, managed to play for about 15 hours over the weekend :]] it's awesome, definitely not as good as Bloodbourne imo, but it's really good, a lot harder I'd say.. the enemies are proper dicks :<

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Took a week off work for this and got it delivered early on Saturday by Shopto!

It's fantastic so far, feels a lot more like Demon's Souls gameplay wise and where I am atm, Bloodborne setting wise.

I did just kill a great big tree though, that's new...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Great so far, much better than DS2.
Started as cleric and struggled a bit, I think starting knight/warrior is much easier because you get a 100% physical shield to start with.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Did anyone of you manage to beat the crystal monster thingy in the beginning?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yes.
Just stay close to it and keep to the sides , if it runs away try and gapclose in case it does breath, and unlock camera and get behind it

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Undead Settlement:
Must've taken 10-20 tries on the tree vag pustule boss.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I'm still at the first boss. Decided to reroll a new character with some ranged ability and now my game constantly crashes, especially when I go near a bonfire. This is the PC version though.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm still at the first boss. Decided to reroll a new character with some ranged ability and now my game constantly crashes, especially when I go near a bonfire. This is the PC version though.

What are you classifying as the first boss? Also steam did some weird shit last night, might not be a ds3 issue :./ try reverifying game content.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
The first boss just past the tutorial. Big knight guy who turns into something out of resident evil 5.

Apparently people are saying to turn the lighting options to low to avoid the crashes. I'm going to try it out.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Apparently turning the lighting to low did the trick. This game seems a lot harder than the previous two. Made me curse a few times. I love it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Up to Road of Sacrifices:
Shit thats currently wrecking me: The witch boss ( getting her to phase 2 is easy, but she spams so much shit that hits you, its rough killing all the clones ) the 2 dark knight guys that block an area that doesn't go anywhere, but probably drop phat upgrade lewtz, annnnd thats it

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Up to Road of Sacrifices:
Shit thats currently wrecking me: The witch boss ( getting her to phase 2 is easy, but she spams so much shit that hits you, its rough killing all the clones ) the 2 dark knight guys that block an area that doesn't go anywhere, but probably drop phat upgrade lewtz, annnnd thats it
Do you mean the Crystal Sage? Unless I've skipped a fight altogether this one only took me a few attempts.

I have went full dex build though, keeping my equip load under 25% for maximum distance and speed when dodging, it's helping massively. I'm not even wearing chest armour.

I've also just killed the Abyss Watchers, what a fucking cool boss fight.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Re Billargh:

Yeah it was just I hadn't got the farron keep bonfire, so trying her again was a pain in the dick, much easier once I got that one, I think only around 5-6 tries total to kill her, was just the first 3-4 pissed me off so much w/ all the running.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Farron Keep
The asylum demon appearance was nice. Abyss Walkers is a cool fight, but also pretty easy. Also did the grave duder with bangles, fairly easy. Came to a bridge I need a doll to cross, havn't done cathedral yet so doing that, then if I don't find the doll backtracking other areas.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Cleared Cathedral, onto borreal valley.
Gotta say this is so much better than DS2, not confident on comparing to anything else till finished though.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've just got to Irithyll, area looked amazing but stopped playing for a bit, you just know there's something sinister lurking there.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm in the same area, up to the fog gate, having cake and tea before I go through though.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Had tea and cake, died a few times on the boss.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I can buy this on Steam.....shoud I?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yes, it's by far the best souls game, and it's fucking awesome.
Unless you're a pussy.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
@TdC If this is your first souls game though, :D my only recommendation would be don't summon other people to help you, and dont spoiler shit for yourself off the internet.
So much more satisfying when you beat stuff that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom