Dark SM's , bra eller anus ?

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Thinking of rolling a SM on some server and thinking of going 47 dark/26 supp. But will maybe think again if the typical middy group today dont really fit in dark SM's.

Any thoughts ?

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
VP run with darksm at least, imo they do alot of dmg, and assisting rc rm and darksm kills very fast
oh rly? OH RLY!?!
imo ask DH excatly what they killed fast??
cuz i wud rlyrly want to know

EDIT:
watched fraps from last nite and got upset again :(

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Demolition Squid

:flame: I'm going 47 Dark 23 summ. That way I get ability to rez. At lvl 43 I'm happy but we all know it changes at 50

Pipppi said:
oh rly? OH RLY!?!
imo ask DH excatly what they killed fast??
cuz i wud rlyrly want to know

EDIT:
watched fraps from last nite and got upset again :(

I didnt say VP do alot of dmg, said darksm's does :wub: (cant say u dont d much though)
Gif fraps vid :p

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Dark SM's are fun to play, There best for RvR than PvE.
47/23 so you can rezz

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I'm 47 dark and 23 summ atm fyi. It's worthless. I remember having used this rezz maybe once or twice, and this was in PVE not RvR. Nobody who is sane would let you rezz him with 10% hits 0% pow. Plus, it's eating about ~30% power depending on pp, power that is more needed to nuke.

Kais

Banned
Surprising Death said:
I didnt say VP do alot of dmg, said darksm's does :wub: (cant say u dont d much though)
Gif fraps vid :p

:)

47d or 50 d, there is little difference I imagine (tested it on my rm). Theres no point speccing summ for rvr, the rezz is poor and the pbae is nice to get rid of theurg/zo pets. Oh and don't mind putte, he is a little pissed at our sub par play in the last few days.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
47 dark 26 supp ftw.. s/c debuff is your best friend when u are solo :m00:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
roll a kobold, high dex on lt is the pwnz :p

I went 50 darkness / rest supp. lvl 50 ae_mezz -36 s/c debuff instead of lvl 40 ae_mezz and -45 s/c debuff compared to 47/26 spec. Pbae is there to catch those filthy infil m8s around ya, dmg doesnt matter... oh and wonderful to pbae eoy rezzed-mezzed ppl too xD. (both s/c spells are kinda low, but upto you really... doesnt matter much. summon spec is useless, that rezz is not needed especially with 4 rezzers - eoy - healer instarezz etc in the grp :D)

if only one caster in grp i would rather go for runemaster / bonedancer / warlock(?) though, better against enemy casters. (bolts-nearsight or instanewbclasses :D). Sm is funky soloer though with ml9_intercept pet.

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
why would you go 47/23 anyway , the more you have in darkness the more dmg you do with every point you do 0.5% more dmg it's not much , but worthed imo rezz on SM is waste of power :eek6:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:
47 dark 26 supp ftw.. s/c debuff is your best friend when u are solo :m00:

Don't recall ever having used it, even when I had the specc to do so. D/Q debuff is more if your best friend :)

@Dorin:

Lies. Norse > it all.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
Don't recall ever having used it, even when I had the specc to do so. D/Q debuff is more if your best friend :)

@Dorin:

Lies. Norse > it all.

roleplayers roll frostalphs like me!

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

my sm is 47 dark , 26 supp . and it works

just add mom, wp , mof , and moc and u have a uber solo char and a good groupchar as well , with the 26 supp you will be usefull in towerfights as well

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:

Your lack of skill does not change the fact that its the best spec though.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
Your lack of skill does not change the fact that its the best spec though.
:worthy:
Enuff dark for last lt or whatever and rest supp for pbae on theu/zo'arkat pets and the likes. nuff said.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
Whatever.

sorry didnt intend to be rude, but you not using a good spell in rvr really doesnt make it less good ;)

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
It's decent, sure. Anyway, D/Q debuff is worth much more to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom