Dark SM damage dealing

Diocleziano

Loyal Freddie
Heya guys, I just had some chat with a guy telling his nearly rr10 Dark SM cant deal more than 400 damage, i never had an SM so i dont really know what that toon deals as a damage but how much do you guys drain for?
post screenies if u want

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye mebbe if he hasn't specced in any dmg ra's or something, but tht is pretty low for an rr10.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Spell Delve x3 is Cap with no bonuses
Add the 8% from an ordinary template
Add MoM

Here you got the damage cap
High RR SM with 48 darkness +11 in template should hit near cap all the time (minus resists ofc)

So on debuffed target his dmg is potentially higher than the same RR caba with same dmg bonuses, cause the caba LT delves lower than SM one.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
rr3/8 spiritmaster Dex3 Mom3 WP2 Acuity2 averages 300-450 on templated people before any crits ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Im aiming towards moc1 purge1 mom4 dex 3 at rr5 tbh ;)

Also im trying to make a nice template with at+cs in :(

Templating on mid sucks atm :( There's like an arti raid once a month... gave up on my valk cause of that, just will wait till 1.88 and buy some encounters I guess...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Templating on mid sucks atm :( There's like an arti raid once a month... gave up on my valk cause of that, just will wait till 1.88 and buy some encounters I guess...

I just need AT+Boz Credits ... ohh and CS :D

Givf ... as i REALLY enjoy playing my Spiritmaster tbh , like i did my shade pre rr5 :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I just need AT+Boz Credits ... ohh and CS :D

Givf ... as i REALLY enjoy playing my Spiritmaster tbh , like i did my shade pre rr5 :(

Well if you wanna do something , I'm up to help you on my valk..

and yeah its just the fun of a totally new class unlike anything you played before, till the novelty wears off :)

Well anyways we're highjacking threads Punishment :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Well if they not getting debuffed and fighting vs peeps in grps with decent templates can see damage is not great. Used to hate it with mael everyone having capped heat plus friar/shammy heat resists if no debuffer in grp, was always 3xx before crit then, mebbe low end of 3xx, can't remember atm.

delete

Can't get enough of FH
no purge2 ! I sense a zerging and leeching RA spec!!! :)

cluepon.jpg

Jess

Loyal Freddie
Depends on the opponents and the situation;

From around 350 in fg situations to around 650 in a zergy environment.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Spell Delve x3 is Cap with no bonuses
Add the 8% from an ordinary template
Add MoM

Here you got the damage cap
High RR SM with 48 darkness +11 in template should hit near cap all the time (minus resists ofc)

So on debuffed target his dmg is potentially higher than the same RR caba with same dmg bonuses, cause the caba LT delves lower than SM one.

Well I don't think there is many 48 dark around atm.

Will not be untill 1.88 :drink:

He should not hit for more than 400 or atleast very seldom.

most ppl have capped cold if he ain't got an rm to debuff for him he would not do 400+ very often especially not on non casters.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Around 500-550 on people with 20+ cold, 400 on people with coldresist, 600 on people with no cold. Plus crits ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom