Dark Aurora reached its rvr goal !

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
Last night, Dark Aurora, after a year of existense, reached its rvr goal and finally earned our 100 mio guild rps :D

We are very happy about this achievement and as the guildmaster of the guild, I would like to thank all those who helped us on the way.

Kupo Flux, TMM, GoL, HB, DT, LD, Apoc and many many more :)

And also to the mids and hibs who had to endure the fate of being killed by us hehe

We hope to see you out there for another year of fun and exitment

Kind regards

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz, quite an impressive amount of rps for a year's work :)

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
grats to DA shame they all a bunch of useless adding noobs:kissit:
studiomonkey<DA>

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz less chating on TS more focus on playing :p 5 min to deside which of the 2 clerics will set the fop up omg! xD

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Gratz less chating on TS more focus on playing :p 5 min to deside which of the 2 clerics will set the fop up omg! xD

Can only agree, hehe :D

The few times I've ran with you guys I've been having a blast and seen some good playing :)

Congratz guys :drink:

(Ofc mostly to Greag teh uber gimp! xD)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Nice going DA, gratz to all you all, nice bunch of guys and girls.

Have to agree with other here, it was always fun running with them and never a dull moment on TS.

arcofirme

Fledgling Freddie
:bazbeer: Many Gratz m8s :bazbeer:
We ll see u next week in frontiers. Cant wait till that moment. :twak:

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
:bazbeer: Many Gratz m8s :bazbeer:
We ll see u next week in frontiers. Cant wait till that moment. :twak:

Hey Apoc blue boys :D

Set a date for us to clash! We run tuesdays and thursdays, and we are waiting on ya!

lets get it on!!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Congratulations, cant say i like the way your guild rvrs but each to their own i guess. :)

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, cant say i like the way your guild rvrs but each to their own i guess. :)

Right back at ya hehe.

But I still respect you and your rights to your own playstyle :)

Take care and ill meet ya in the battlefield

Kind regards

Ritchie

Banned
Right back at ya hehe.

But I still respect you and your rights to your own playstyle :)

Take care and ill meet ya in the battlefield

Kind regards

Problem with your playstyle is that when i spoke to deepfried irl he assured me that you didnt zerg....

First fight with you guys last night, group of 5 vs your group, 3 x MoC, BAoD from you and then adds in the back of us.

Second fight, facing CM 1.5fg already pulling away with 7, you guys come charging in to add

Repeat that again

We then meet you en route to agramon, you die so quickly before the battlegroup gets there, then we are zerged down.

We had one fight without adds or you adding, and another with minimal adds, those as above you dropped very fast to our PuG. Now it wouldnt really matter but as i was told, but didnt necessarily belive at the time... is that you dont zerg and us being the only mid group out at the time facing those numbers seemingly all in a BG/CG..... what exactly is the problem you have with our playstyle?

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
Problem with your playstyle is that when i spoke to deepfried irl he assured me that you didnt zerg....

First fight with you guys last night, group of 5 vs your group, 3 x MoC, BAoD from you and then adds in the back of us.

Second fight, facing CM 1.5fg already pulling away with 7, you guys come charging in to add

Repeat that again

We then meet you en route to agramon, you die so quickly before the battlegroup gets there, then we are zerged down.

We had one fight without adds or you adding, and another with minimal adds, those as above you dropped very fast to our PuG. Now it wouldnt really matter but as i was told, but didnt necessarily belive at the time... is that you dont zerg and us being the only mid group out at the time facing those numbers seemingly all in a BG/CG..... what exactly is the problem you have with our playstyle?

Right, first of i would like to say, Lucky bastard for knowing Deepfried irl :D A good friend who i'd wish I will meet one day as well.

Second ; Ive got no clue on what you and Deep talked about, so cant really give an explaination to what he means. Personally I need you to clearify what you mean by "zerg" ?

No doubt about it, Dark Aurora adds. We never ever been saying any different. When we (on rare occasions) went Agramon, we follow the CoD and dont add.
Do we zerg? When i think of the meaning of "zerg" I think of 2fg+ roaming around killing all in its path. As we hardly ever manage to gather more then a fg, i would have to say no.

If you referring to last night, then i cant help you. As i wasn't playing and have no clue who killed who and where from what and so forth.

Now, as for my remark to Septina; I should have known ppl would want an explanation hehe. I disagree with the "no adding policy" that i believe Septina has been preaching on these forums. Hence our "yes we add" policy.

That is all, nothing more nothing less.

As for you Brite, I can only say the same; I respect you and your rights to your own playstyle.

Take care and ill cya in the battlefield

Kind regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom