Dark Aurora building new alliance

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
Dark Aurora left the HB alliance last night and are now looking for new guilds to build a new one.

The goal of the alliance would be mainly rvr, but if anyone guild feels like chipping in some pve, their are more then welcome :)

All guilds that join will appoint a member who joins a council where we together decide on certain rules. This person will also be the contact person if anything alliance related needs to be sorted.

I hope to see many guilds, young and old, show some interest :) Or atleast a hf and good luck on the way hehe

Either apply here or pm me or Sick in game

Thx for your time

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck with this one, consolidating teh realm is always a good thing ;)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dakkath said:
Good luck with this one, consolidating teh realm is always a good thing ;)

oi! you sexy pink reaver...come back to game you mofo :fluffle:

I miss your deathspam QQ!

arcofirme

Fledgling Freddie
Apocalipsis ve joined the Dark Aurora alliance (Dark Alliance or Blue Alliance, name under contruction :drink: ).
We r happy to join an active rvr alliance trying to avoids zerg, having fun and making a competitive rvr.
I hope this could be a rebirth 4 this server :m00: :m00:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
old.arcofirme said:
Apocalipsis ve joined the Dark Aurora alliance (Dark Alliance or Blue Alliance, name under contruction :drink: ).
We r happy to join an active rvr alliance trying to avoids zerg, having fun and making a competitive rvr.
I hope this could be a rebirth 4 this server :m00:

Dont drink too much or we will have a Multicolored alliance soon :fluffle: :)
But yeah i had lots of fun yesterday, even with those 3fg hib mofos camping beno t3 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom