News Dark Age of Camelot makes it through Greenlight on Steam

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Do you know what? When I finish my next assignment I might sub for a month on a couple of accounts (Hero obviosuly and BB) and take a look at what its like.

I will give it a chance, I wont uninstall after a night, I will give it a few chances.

But if its still shit I will delete all my characters and fuck it off for good!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Might resub as well, but will mostly do so for the pve aspect of the game. I am intrigued by the DF changes and really want to give it a go.

Everz

FH is my second home
Do you know what? When I finish my next assignment I might sub for a month on a couple of accounts (Hero obviosuly and BB) and take a look at what its like.

I will give it a chance, I wont uninstall after a night, I will give it a few chances.

But if its still shit I will delete all my characters and fuck it off for good!
Can offer you a guild on hib but we moved to alb recently and seldom login.

Same for you Corn.

I'm doing Broadsword's PR for them ;).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not overly fussed about a guild. I tend to play MMOs semi afk these days anyway, I may well be logged in but usually doing something else with quick 30 mins sessions or whatever.

I have a full capped set of armour that is around a year old, dragon heal stuff, epic, gala chest (iirc) etc would that still be viable or are there some new must have items? Pretty sure everything is heal procced and all stats are capped 101 str, con, dex in sword and board mode.

Everz

FH is my second home
Not overly fussed about a guild. I tend to play MMOs semi afk these days anyway, I may well be logged in but usually doing something else with quick 30 mins sessions or whatever.

I have a full capped set of armour that is around a year old, dragon heal stuff, epic, gala chest (iirc) etc would that still be viable or are there some new must have items? Pretty sure everything is heal procced and all stats are capped 101 str, con, dex in sword and board mode.

Could certainly get by on that, only thing is to make sure to buy CL15 (assume you have 20k BP to do so), redo you CL abilities as well.

Speed 6 comes from horse and saddle (choose Heroic myself which is about a plat on ME). Areas I find best for roaming depends who has port on what realm, only avoid area for a non-visible solo would be the Ruined Keep but if you quick and can mount up fast, you should be fine.

I'd update UI as well in order to get the additional port in Agra which older UIs don't have, most have been updated and are on post count.

DF weapons and updates are nice but not must haves, despite how cool they look.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think I have the ML10 spear for 2h mode (That procs the storms) but its weaponless for 2h mode so might have a look at the DF weapons.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think I have the ML10 spear for 2h mode (That procs the storms) but its weaponless for 2h mode so might have a look at the DF weapons.

Everz

FH is my second home
Prefer Pictslayer myself but both weapons no more then 5plat on the ME. If you about tonight I can show you the DF spear.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can offer you a guild on hib but we moved to alb recently and seldom login.

Same for you Corn.

I'm doing Broadsword's PR for them ;).
How active are you and what do you usually do? Solely rvr or do you do other shit as well? I usually pve on my own or go to the BGs.. Would love to ding my wizard rr9 tho

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So it currently has a 7 day trial and I have the week off...

What UI are people using? I think the last time I played I used an updated version of MXN but cant seem to find it.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
So it currently has a 7 day trial and I have the week off...

What UI are people using? I think the last time I played I used an updated version of MXN but cant seem to find it.

not played in a while but there was a problem with the UIs not being updated for the changes to frontier maps so check before you play as its an .XML fuck around

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Right I am in and got a working version of MXN.

(hopefully) last question, where do you buy the CL exp tokens from?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Right I am in and got a working version of MXN.

(hopefully) last question, where do you buy the CL exp tokens from?

Borderkeeps, 100bp's per 1x big token, druin ligen, svasud or sauvage i think the vendors are in.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Either I am being daft or they arent there :)

Is there anything I need to do first? I notice I have no CLs at all now, was CL10

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
nvm, found them. Just the standard exp tokens.

Found a house plot really quick too so back up and running. Going to spend tomorrow morning looking at templates to see if I can get anything better with the new items then re-dip my toe into pvp. Managed to find a fairly up to date item database.

Reactivated 4 accounts in total trying to find all my toons :p all on a 7 day trial.

I have 100 plat, is that enough to get some of the decent items?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Woo, discovered Pictslayer weapons, very nice.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So after a couple of days, so-so. I tried to go out solo but met nobody so joined a 8v8 pug which wasn't too bad met a few other pugs, won some fights and lost some fights.

But man is the game clunky, I need to go and do some PVE to get used to the controls and whatnot I think, a few changes to hero melee styles which I am not massively pleased about but can live with them, they seem to have simplified them a lot and in doing so removed some of the utility, especially for solo.

Also, it really doesn't work well in 1080, the UI scale is a nightmare.

Going to have a look this evening and see what EU primetime is like, would be nice to have DF for some low RR pvp to get me back into it.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Cool to know the ui.. Updated by someone else I guess is still around like 7 years on

Everz

FH is my second home
So after a couple of days, so-so. I tried to go out solo but met nobody so joined a 8v8 pug which wasn't too bad met a few other pugs, won some fights and lost some fights.

But man is the game clunky, I need to go and do some PVE to get used to the controls and whatnot I think, a few changes to hero melee styles which I am not massively pleased about but can live with them, they seem to have simplified them a lot and in doing so removed some of the utility, especially for solo.

Also, it really doesn't work well in 1080, the UI scale is a nightmare.

Going to have a look this evening and see what EU primetime is like, would be nice to have DF for some low RR pvp to get me back into it.

We moved to Alb bud if you fancy coming across/still around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom