Dark Age of Camelot Fight Club First Fight Night 2/18/15

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
I am going to host the first fight night on 2/18/15. Event will start at 8pm est. If you are interested please email me no later than Monday 2/16/15. In order to make this as smooth as possible I need everyone to including certain info in their email (character name, realm rank, and class). I will only include people who email me. Any personal messages here or in this thread will not be counted. For the first fight night I am only going to allow 1 character per person just to keep it simple for the first go around. In future fight nights I will accept multiple characters. The way it will work is after getting all the entries by Monday 2/16 i will make the match ups and send out a blanket email out to everyone Tuesday night 2/17 with their opponents, times and locations I will ask everyone to confirm them with me. I will also include the finalize rules of the fights in the email 2/17. Please share this with your non-post count friends and any or all people are welcome to join even if you have no solo experience.

My fight club email: daocfightclub@gmail.com

please make sure your subject is "fight club 2/18/15"

email template

to: daocfightclub@gmail.com
subject: Fight club 2/18/15

Hey Danny,

For this fight night i would like to enter:
Character: Knightlash
Realm rank: 11L1
class: Armsman
special instructions: I don't get home from work till 8:15pm est can you not schedule a fight for me before 8:30pm est

thanks,
John Smith

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
I fergot to add... This isn't me this is whiplash on Postcount.net who is organizing this. I'm just passing on the message :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom