Dare i speak too soon?

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
MKJ said:
I killled hundreds of players and many of which were in the best gear going. Starting losing lately cos I lost interest. Even so I only lost about 2 fights to buffed infs for must have been 12 months or more. Rest of dem devils ended up face down.

I was refering to your last post, not your previous bragging.

MKJ said:
As for needing 2 accounts I am very lazy with regard to crafting. Infact I very lazy with getting anything. Never had any TOA gear and was never maxxed for resistances etc - far from it.

Im doing great without two accounts, what you're saying is you're to lazy, not that you NEED two accounts, which you dont for your playstyle anyways.

MKJ said:
My girlie was the crafter and her account has about 6 of em or something. Me I just use to pick stuff up from her and go off bashing players. The bashing stuff she never liked to do - bashing players anyways. She don't play anymore and for me to use my sbs etc I would need to activate her account as well.

Again, i used to play some thid a while ago, i did well with only using one account, housing ftw, or just transfer the last stuff you used on a char, or make a crafter.

MKJ said:
Anyways who cares. There was only one like me and no-one wants to copy me either. Why - just too damn hard to play. But at least you saw something remarkably different in action.

I'll be happy if we don't see another run-through abuser again. And it's not all that hard you know.

MKJ said:
And don't say I wasn't anygood and only killed people in dropped gear etc cos loads of twinked level 50 guys who had never lost to a sb did to me. Don't forget I took them on without any advantage from stealth cos I never had any crit wotsoever. I had to rely on pure skill to drop them. Some of the fights which you can see in the films are incredible and make my own hair stand on end never mind yours. I am just really happy I pulled them off and managed to record the action too.

Again, i was refering to your last post, not previous posts/films, and from the films i saw where you got someone not in free gear i for example saw you kill a crit inf and you were both starting out of stealth, making you get the clear upperhand. And again, I don't see run-through as pure skill.

Never mind my hair, I was never impressed from your movies, boring as hell, and I didnt see anything special. (Liked your music in some of them though, Hendrix ftw!) What i mostly saw was -----> blue pallys in free gear dropping, and the likes. So i stopped watching them after I had seen that way to many times.

MKJ said:
Who else ever gonna be as good as I was eh?

Someone who devotes alot of time into playing thid?

MKJ said:
Dah King has retired but boy wot a reign!

:clap:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
you lost to a friar with self buffs didn't look like he was in 1337 gear

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Friar?

That Friar who I have taken out a few times is a level 50 guy. Can't remember his name but no-doubt it is in old post somewhere. His Friars are rockhard and in the best gear going. Again he never looses against sbs but I have taped a few fights where I have taken him down. Again when unbuffed.

Oh and Dan if you reading this the 2nd fight I had with you and that infi will be up soon. You gonna have a real shock in a one on one duel m8.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
you still lost :eek: trying to kill the post off with lame replies

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Parceleus (Rellik) was the Friar if that rings any bells. I also drop him in the 'Dead at last' film.

Don't forget I am one soft sb unbuffed. Am gonna die lots cos I take huge amounts of damage off everything I meet but can they stay alive every time? Once I kill anything that is buffed they enter my 'Hall of Shame' cos I reckon i totally owns them then. If they die against me when they are buffed and I am unbuffed they sure would die against me if I was buffed. Pretty hefty challenge for me or for anyone to play unbuffed against all these 'uber' players. Players I might add even though they are in the best gear going and with the best buffs still get bubbles off another for even greater protection. Bit ludicrous if you ask me.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
You are either blind or stupid, you do realise these people make toons one evening and go out looking for fun, you've cheated/played with you char for what, 2 years? Even though someone has a lvl 50 necro doesnt make them good at an inf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom