DAoC

Laddey

FH is my second home
Can't believe how far my dick is wedged into DAoC atm.

I pulled a half day sicky from work to play it today.

I have brought a flask upstairs so i dont have to keep going down.

Although im absolutly shite at it. I just love it.

Thought i'd share that with you all

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
After a 3 week break due to work. I hope to have the inclination to play again this week. I am far too busy at work to have the energy to log on atm.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
I felt similar when daoc first came back, though didn't like it enough to pull a sickie!

But guess that was because the PvE stuff i had to do distracted me from all the ***** and how shit the RvR action is. You can't solo, FG scene sucks, so that just leaves mindless zerging, which the current population seem pretty happy with, enjoy.

Nothing can bring back how good DAoC was other than a time machine.

gohan

FH is my second home
wtf just had to accept the coc to reply.......

anyway

ye i remember sitting on irc in prydwen.stealthers, was just so much fun all the flamebaiting and random shit

was nice killing people you acctaully knew and spoke to

on US was like would kill some rr11 stealther on a rr3 or somthing but it would be meaningless cos i had no idea who they we're was never gonna speak to them didn't know if they were good ect (probly not cos they lost to a rr3 lol)

but it was the people that made the game and 90% of the current people are complete *****

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i wana go back in time, start off with a buffbot and play an infil instead of a scout :(

although i'd be too busy spending the millions i won on bets to bother

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Hindsight is always the best :p

I don't think id change anything that i did on DAoC, except being a lot better having the knowledge and skills i have now :p But what i would change is some of the football bets ive placed!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I was addicted when ywain merger came through, then had to take a break for exams, now I have a summer holiday with lots of spare time, but for some reason I don't really feel like playing again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom