Daoc

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanna say lo to all and miss all the action that was on daoc EU, and that WAR after playing from beta to now has being a great disapointment, daoc ftw war = shait. But I still play Daoc on US server and action there is great :) happy days to all:england:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey hey m8.. yeah i was just passing trew here and it kinda was because i missed all the action my self back when there were enough online to make some action hehe. How are things with DAoC anyway. EU/US servers?

Chance

Loyal Freddie
heard that german servers prime time is around 1900 ppl and the fg action is great in the fg zone

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
heard that german servers prime time is around 1900 ppl and the fg action is great in the fg zone

Would love to make a chr there and start all over again.. but i just dont have time at all anymore.. and i almoste totaly forgot all aboute the things in DAoC.. i dont know how to play it anymore, thats annoying ;(

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Would love to make a chr there and start all over again.. but i just dont have time at all anymore.. and i almoste totaly forgot all aboute the things in DAoC.. i dont know how to play it anymore, thats annoying ;(
if i 4 some reason activate my acc at some point (addiction).... give me a shout i might have some gear/ can help you along abit with lvling and such

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I kinda follow Stopchance there ;)
Oh god i want to transfer my beautiful shaman to another server !

hammeron

Regular Freddie
so do the eu servers still live?, im ex Pryd, cant read German so want an English server and want my chars back, got us chars but got a hankerin to play my proper chars :), any advice on english eu servers would be great.

n ello to all who rememer or forgotten meh :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
so do the eu servers still live?, im ex Pryd, cant read German so want an English server and want my chars back, got us chars but got a hankerin to play my proper chars :), any advice on english eu servers would be great.

n ello to all who rememer or forgotten meh :)

EU Servers are dead all that still play gone US Servers

Soulja

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Fanguir mate, yes EU is more or less dead, i myself started in mid Ywain cluster on the US servers, i can see DH and Maelström has moved there. There are pretty much action prime time there

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
I tooked myself a free trial in the US, gonna find out for myself if i still have it in me :cheers: See you there one of these days then.

Ps, i'll post my ingame name later on, when i found a nice one :)

Logrus - StAnger

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
4k on ywain at eu prime time aint bad,lots of action but lil zergy

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
Camelot herald

Seems there will be a Char transfer from EU servers to US servers possible soon , read the Camelot Herald News imo!:clap: after all this time some eyes have opened:cheers:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
gona check server weekend when its now possible free, yam. :)
have still mainaccount installed another pc, just need install bott another one.

hopefully see some old farts there :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If you need anything crafted on mid Gala just give me a shout and I'll sort you out ;)

If you need anything during lvling etc. just drop me a pm and I'll get to it

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ive just rolled a runie on trial acct think i might sub seen as tho STO totally sucks is there any eu guilds on mid that i can could try becoming a member off any of you current US middies know?

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
There's alot of EU guild on Ywain cluster US, don't know if they are all recruiting, else i know Wreckers is constantly recruiting new members.

Else there's:
Danish Huscarls
Celtic Outlaws
Atreiders (don't know if they have split now)
Maelstrom (Have maybe split aswell)
French Invasion
etc. the most EU guilds can be foun on US aswell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom