DAoC

N

nim2003

Hi guys,

just thought id take this oppertunity to say that i am fully addicted to DAoC and have been playing it for aboit 6 months, thought i would start a thread to find out if everyone elses social lives are ruined from this game lol :? :)

hehe

cya

P.S does anyone know when the patch 1.62 is released on european servers??

H

Harhr

yes it ruined my social life for 12 months

now after 14 months im less addicted.

kthxbibi

I

Ivynoxia

1.62 patch is said to be around the start of august, so that's 2 weeks wait, afaik

and daoc hasn't ruined my social life, yet :cool:

V

Vantros

DAOC didnt ruin my social life lack of money did.. lol

H

hrun

Im having a daoc summer break.. still addicted though, and will probably be back this autumn.. need something to mess up my studies with ;)

C

~Clarky~

ditto , i finally got around to quiitting this summer , daoc fucked the last one up

M

maeori

uhh thats a biggie, i've been with the misses for 2.5 years m8 and she dosent aprove... anyways i still (almost) got 3 lvl 50 chars and play quite alot...

it's defenetly possible 2 make it all work... and btw i've played for about 10 months

C

Ceap

Trying the whole 'break' thing, wanna remember how to skateboard :p nerf 1.62 coming... can finally respec my druid out of nature (shhhh, don't tell anyone i've ever argued it's merits with :p)

have learned how to back apple pies tho ^^

J

JKLLN

You better come back Ceap you hear!!!! (And soon)

If not i'll be off to the land of SWG, and yeah it's a threat :whip:

D

dimerian

My summerholiday = went to play to other server...go figure :uhoh:

M

Marwolaeth

played since march or april 2002 with about 2-3 months break here and there.

Can't really say it has totally screwed up my social life although there have been occasions when there was a guild hunt that I'd stop in instead of going out with my RL m8s...go figure. As for a couple of very nasty iccidents in my social circle, they were all brought about entirely by myself. DAoC had nothing to do with it so you leave her alone ya hear?

*Cringes off into the corner stroking his DAoC box mutering about his "Precious"*

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by maeori
uhh thats a biggie, i've been with the misses for 2.5 years m8 and she dosent aprove... anyways i still (almost) got 3 lvl 50 chars and play quite alot...

it's defenetly possible 2 make it all work... and btw i've played for about 10 months

Oh yeah. I hear you there. It would be great if we could just get the missus's to understand the meaning of teamwork. Usual conversation...

Her: "Tea's ready"
Me: "Yeah but I can't go afk now coz we're about to pull a few reds"
Her "Get a life"

But when she married me, she married my computer too.

R

Rubric

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
But when she married me, she married my computer too.

Which is why she will never let you buy a new one. :D

C

cercela

nah you have to do it like me. Be an insomniac.

since i spend the summer in the states it works perfect, im on during prime time. Then when its starts slowing down, I go out with me friends.

Some of them dont even know.

<evil laughter>

Users who are viewing this thread