DAoC WAR guild?

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
House of Smek (Fab füenf mit adds, Pull my Finger, etc) has signed up to the guild beta.

/Labbe

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Tip and Aim will be looking for a guild on the dark side

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
I shall be across there as well to ensure there plenty of adding :D

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Arctic Circle have signed up, dunno if the guild will exist when WAR comes tho..

kirennia

Part of the furniture
The "Whiners" , "OMG You Added" , and "We Going to make this RvR server a PvP one" Guilds will likely be there to bugger up another game :(

Heh, the irony of someone commenting about the whiners, whilst making the only whine post in the entire thread :D

TT signed up as rushie said :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
A lot of Dark Llama Knights (if anyone still remembers them) will move from WoW to WAR.

Dark side this time depending on beta. I’ve been warned that greenskins will be made up of hormonally challenged irks which is the only worry.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to be on WAR, not spoke to anyone I used to play with though, if anyone I knew see's this, give me a message, I'm feeling nostalgic.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
i was going to play the game, but then i realized its not gonna change much from DAOC, so im gonna play AOC

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'll be giving it a go.. can't say more than that :p i'll be a dirty greenskin tho (goblin shaman!)

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Get a Life - Casuals - GreekGrp also signed up , but no sign yet :X
saitoh M@L@K@ i heard that you are dating d3f1 is that true ? Oo

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Tip and Aim will be looking for a guild on the dark side

The Black Circle will be going dark side (Orcs - WARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH) and you're welcome to check out our guild pages that we have set up. We've not only got a guild site but forums as well.

I'll try and post here for those that might want to consider joining a bunch of friends, that have a good rep, use comms and have a damn fine laugh. :england:

/bow

P.S You two northern monkeys make me laugh so I'm sure you'll get in :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
haha severance.

Soulflyfumbled.jpg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Have any guilds actually signed up with the guild application?

TMM did, heard nothing since. Kinan, has played the Beta a bit, reckons its really cool. Kinan's words below on his experience:

Visited my friend at the weekend, got to play some dwarf and greenskin starting action.

In short, I like it. Greenskins were especially cool and quests are all sort of awesome. Like put unconscious dwarf in a barrel and push the barrel of the wall so it can be added to "meat pool" :p Feed your wolfs (with dwarfs again). Spot lazy goblins that do not do their share of work on lumber mill (powered by running troll in the will) and feed em to that troll. :p Cool voiceovers and novel advancement system feel very fresh.
Among dwarf quests most satisfying was quest where you got to shoot from cannons on greenskin below the wall and kill em inmasse. :p Lots of beer references in dwarf quests as well.

Overall, its definitely a game to try, i still hope that we get into beta at some stage so you can see all that goodness

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Might want to tell your mate to be a bit careful regarding info he gives out, could well be a breach of NDA in there,

The Rigante will be there as ourselves going Destruction most likely :)

And we're in guild beta got the email Thursday hooray!! Would be nice to hook up with some of you old timers :p

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Public Enemies will at least play in the guild beta, prolly in the retail as well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom