DAoC Video Database

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for trying but thats not the correct movie, I forgot to mention it earlier but it's AMG in Odin's gate and not Emain the fight is taking place. It's savage pov I think and they are facing a Public Enemies GG and a Hib random group I think.

Thats mael adding in on PE fighting hibs, pov was Zaerach(sp?) - i want this one also :) pretty nostalgic video!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
anyone have the late movies Slayn made or some movie called vegclipalance or something?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
oh my fucking god i just saw this topic : |. Imba!

D

doubledownn24

Are you guys looking for my old skillout video? If so I can put up on youtube :)

-Quivna

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i am looking for some Village People (Mid/Exca - 2005 about) movies. Anyone has an idea where i can find em ?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
still w8ing for daoc server to be up again :p

till then i'm watching some old daoc rvr movies.

what a times

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Do you remember the exact name, cause I don't have anything called Village People, but I remember seeing the vid at some point..

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i really dont remember the name :(.

I loved the way that they played. They run a caster group with only 1 zerker as mellee inside.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Looking for "FOTM" and "FOTM2"!

Also for other of my in-house movies if anyone have them laying around and want to pass a link i private :)

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Spent 10 minutes messing around with YouTube annotations on an old Excal vid of mine. When I watch newer ones I have no idea what is going on, so thought the annotations might be useful.

YouTube - Exioce RvR

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Spent 10 minutes messing around with YouTube annotations on an old Excal vid of mine. When I watch newer ones I have no idea what is going on, so thought the annotations might be useful.

YouTube - Exioce RvR

The versatile life of a pac healer ;) Tranquilize Area … Tranquilize Area … oh, TA again ^^ Root, TA, Root, TA

I have to admit that I laughed a lot, when I saw this ;) The idea is good, but I think merely explaining the different buttons on your QB would be enough =)

staysitrun

Fledgling Freddie
Nice videos wish I could find the one the necro posted on Gareth of him on the bridge from Argramon to ALb side lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom