DAoC Video Database

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
woohoo I can finally make a thread ;)

okies so here goes, I already posted this up for the US servers, and wanted to come here and bring this to you guys as well.

ok so I have been working on this database for a while now. I am actually still uploading, I have around 400-500 more to upload. My goal was to have the largest database for DAoC videos on the net. Videos have been scattered around seems like forever and since rpgfilms went down its been a wreck finding videos you want.

Well here is my gift to the GoA community. As I said, I still have lots more to go but I figured I would make it official and release the link to everyone. If you have a video uploaded somewhere and do not see it in my selection, put the link in this thread and I'll get it uploaded. The website I have has been up for years and is not coming down for a long long time so this is a database that will not go away.

As for how I have the videos divided up .... The us server videos are done by clusters and within the cluster sectons its done by non guilded and guilded videos. There is a Camlann section as well and a GoA section. I do not have the GoA section set up with folders for guilds simply because I do not play on GoA and have no clue who the guilds are etc etc so there just all in a single folder.

Please, i would LOVE for everyone to put new video links in this thread and I will upload every one of them into this database. Feel free to download as many and as much as you want, I have unlimited bandwidth.

Hope everyone enjoys
5.gif

Index of /DAoC-Videos

PS: Mods, might be this worthy of a sticky?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Great job.. i would delete the freeshard section tho :saythat:

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
I only have it up for special requests ONLY, I do not activley hunt down freeshard videos and I may even remove it in the future I dunno. If a mod wants to sticky this for everyone and requests it be removed, I may do so. Think it only has 2, maybe 3 vids in that section.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
OMG you tempted me into downloading even more videos :p

Soon I'll need a whole server for myself ^^

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
I still have literally "hundreds" more DAoC videos I have not even uploaded yet. I upload everyday though so there coming along pretty well. I really want more Euro videos though, you guys seemed to have the more talented movie editors.

I hope they move you guys to US servers, and give you your own server and let the Mordred people transfer to rvr, I would go to Euro probably hehe

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ive got an old 40gb hard drive full of daoc movies somewhere , ill have a look for it tommorow.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You can take a peek here if theres any movies you're missing. The main dir are all the movies i've made over the years of playing daoc and the 'others' folder are obviously other peoples movies.
95% of the movies are from the Euro servers but i'm sure theres one or two movies from the US servers also. ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Nice work Damaja (mord rage much ohsnap <3). Going to have to breeze through these come 17th Feb to bring up the nostalgia :D.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Nice, ty. got quite a collection of eu vid(mainly from german servers) if u want em uploaded.

Valg

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Fantastic! Really nice work dude!

I used to have alot of movies myself, but then lightning killed my computer :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Were you working outside? :lol:

Don't have to be. Lightning struck a tree 50 meters outside my house and some of the electrical equipment whas broke. When we talked to other people who live in the street we heared that a lot of equipment whas gone. Computers, TV's, VCR's even some kitchen appliances.

gohan

FH is my second home
any1 still got my first scout movie? gone off all my pc's would quite like to dl it again

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Speaking of an attacking fag what are you and Aoami doing at around the 26th-28th of march? :D

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
You can take a peek here if theres any movies you're missing. The main dir are all the movies i've made over the years of playing daoc and the 'others' folder are obviously other peoples movies.
95% of the movies are from the Euro servers but i'm sure theres one or two movies from the US servers also. ;)

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at chogall.ath.cx.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
Very cool, hey any videos and I mean ANY VIDEOS from GoA that I do not have, PLEASE upload them anywhere, I will 100% get em uploaded and my database/website domain has been up for 5 years and is not going down for MANY years to come so the movies have a stable home for a long time if you want me to grab em up.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at chogall.ath.cx.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Ye sorry, had to take it down, too many people were leeching from it and lagging my ISP to hell and back, it's back up again now tho ;)

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
bleh well email the link to me and then I can pick up what I don't have

MOD: sorry Damaja, we don't allow posting email addresses. you'll have to find another way.

Septina

Part of the furniture
bleh well email the link to me and then I can pick up what I don't have
MOD: sorry Damaja, we don't allow posting email addresses. you'll have to find another way.
Ha! That's just typical! Put the server back online last night but it seems the damn thing has changed ip during the night. I'll sort it as soon as I get home from work. :p

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
oh ok sorry bout that Mod, bro just shoot me a PM then and clicking my name you can find me email that way in my profile. But as I said, anything I do not have that I find, I "will" upload them so ANYONE that has videos I do not have, upload them to any crappy upload site and shoot me a link, I will get it added to the database.

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
hi guys

Im searching carpp minstrel warlord video, its called carpp.wmv, he was from PE maybe could u have it Septina? checked on u database but no there :(

Thanks anyway, see you

gohan

FH is my second home
hi guys

Im searching carpp minstrel warlord video, its called carpp.wmv, he was from PE maybe could u have it Septina? checked on u database but no there :(

Thanks anyway, see you

carpp didnt know how to play tho :p was like a monkey hitting a keyboard with a stick xD

i say like.... it's more fact than comparison tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom