DAOC US forums

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Hello!

There have been a lot of players migrating from the euro daoc servers to the US ones. We know about the vnboards and we monitor them frequently but... they're quite retarded (and that's the softest term I can use).

So. I'd like to ask for a forum for daoc players currently on the US servers. Preferably for the Killibury cluster :p

Anyway, I hope you get what I'm asking for, ta very much.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Hi Gear,

currently this is being discussed in the Mod room.

As Jupitus has fallen into a hibernative state after eating 87 buckets of Ben&Jerrys ice cream in a row while watching the entire "Sex and the City" dvd box collection, there is no definitive idea yet, so I'll point this out to some other mods who will get back to you.

Cheers,

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
which flavour? if its a man flavour then it can be excused, girly flavour then thats just wrong

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So you can excuse him for eatin man flavoured ice cream while watching the entire sex and the city collection, but not for doing it while eating a girly flavour?

And what is a man flavoured ice cream exactly? Beef?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
sex in the city is quite a good show.

i watched it purely for the hot women ofcourse. not the engrossing story lines of a group of 30something women trying to live it up in rich america.

TdC

there are hot women in SatC? My gf has the box set, I'll have to watch some time!

TdC

ofc, beforehand I shall engage in the manly sports of farting and sock-smelling to ensure my masculinity remains unsullied :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
TdC said:
there are hot women in SatC? My gf has the box set, I'll have to watch some time!

there is a brunette who is one of the main characters who i find quite fuckable.

then generally anyone women who appear are quite sexy indeed.

same goes for neighbours. i dont watch that for its gripping story line either, i just cant say no to a hot young aussie tart :(

TdC

result! Jupitus has awoken and has promised to better himself!

(this means that it may get done at some point, some time, and may have something to do with Carrie Bradshaw)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
This is the only time i have ever see 'man flavour' anything used to suggest less gay

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok folks - 'tis done!

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
ofc, beforehand I shall engage in the manly sports of farting and sock-smelling to ensure my masculinity remains unsullied :)

Stick your nose here then! :kissit:

TdC

I'll just sniff my own, thanks ;)

:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom