DAoC trophy key

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Rite, so we all recieved our precious trophy key then? As we'll be able to enter it tonight:)

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yeah... was the 29th right??

Gotta remember to check the mailbox tomorrow:]

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
If you had a DAoC Subscription, you got an email with a key. With this key you get a trophy of the DAoC logo (guess).

Only got the trophy key for one of three accounts though.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
If you had a DAoC Subscription, you got an email with a key. With this key you get a trophy of the DAoC logo (guess).

Only got the trophy key for one of three accounts though.

Is this for daoc accounts that were active in the last 6 months?

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Is this for daoc accounts that were active in the last 6 months?

My DAoC account hasn't been active for the last 2.5-3 years and I received the email.

You do have to use the same email for WAR as you did in DAoC, obviously.

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, key not valid.

Tried both WAR and DAoC logins and subs passwords, didnt work with either.

Perhaps you have to do a joint subscribtion to get the WAR trophy?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
You do have to use the same email for WAR as you did in DAoC, obviously.

Not correct. I had two accounts on the same email as my Warhammer account, but only got the key for the one account that had a different email registered.
The email should've been sent to old DAoC accounts, NOT warhammer accounts, since it's part of the dual-subscription mail.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Might be that they haven't turned on the DAoC-Trophy validator yet, so it doesn't recognize the trophy keys.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
aww, should have 2 accounts on the same mail, I think!

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Well, GOA Customer support managed to screw up again...

I've sent them a mail informing about the mail that was sent to ex-daoc players (there has been a change in domain for my provider, hence I didn't receive the mail)

I received the following answer:

Hello,

I do apologize, however there is no gift for the DoC players. We greatly appreciate your commitment and hope that we have been able to provide better gaming with the help of our players and the online community.

Kind Regards,
W.A.R. European Customer Support Team

Funny thing is, I can't even remember saying something about a free gift...
I just asked about the mail... which they completely omit to speak about

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I just tried to activate mine and it worked fine for me:

Your Code has been correctly registered. It also gives you access to the following components which have been activated:

Triskel

The WAR Team

PS I have no active DAOC account and havent had for ages.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Just activated mine, got the email on my eu daoc acc thats been closed for maybe 1-2yrs coz i moved state side, daoc was registered with hotmail, WAR is on gmail but the key worked nps...

Blondinen

Fledgling Freddie
I got one as well. I last had my acct open 3 years ago I believe. I think they just checked what emails are attached to accts. So if you had a daoc acct and didnt get an email, you probably dont have the right email and I reckon you cant do a thing to change it.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't had an email for either of my two old DAoC accounts :(

Llendil

Loyal Freddie
Registered my key successfully, will log on tonight and see what we get - presumably a new title perhaps?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wheeeeee.. I just activated mine :D rather happy I don't delete mails with certain tags

GReaper

Part of the furniture
The reward you get is Pendragon's Knot - it's just a trophy. Take a look at the screenshot!

Attachments

• Pendragons Knot.jpg
    Pendragons Knot.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 133

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
The reward you get is Pendragon's Knot - it's just a trophy. Take a look at the screenshot!

Well it looks like people arent missing much then :p

What happens with trophies when you get one? You can attach it to a belt or something or do you use the trophy slot in your char sheet? If you attach it to a belt then if you change your belt can you get the trophy back? I'm a warhammer noob still so dunno :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
The trophies go into the Trophy Slots of course. They display on the items corresponding to the type of the trophy afterwards (Belt/Shoulders). So you keep your trophies even if your equiptment changes.

And for GReaper... force AA, Texture Filtering etc already!

GReaper

Part of the furniture
And for GReaper... force AA, Texture Filtering etc already!

I'll figure it out eventually - I just wanted some decent performance for RvR, but it's still a bit of a lagfest. :(

Toel

Loyal Freddie
I got one as well. I last had my acct open 3 years ago I believe. I think they just checked what emails are attached to accts. So if you had a daoc acct and didnt get an email, you probably dont have the right email and I reckon you cant do a thing to change it.

Nah, I was worried at first as my DAoC email isn't the same as my WAR email, but despite that I still got an email - entered the key this morning and got the trophy a minute or two laters, good stuff. :)

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, key not valid.

Tried both WAR and DAoC logins and subs passwords, didnt work with either.

Perhaps you have to do a joint subscribtion to get the WAR trophy?

Tried again following the Registration Maintenance and key was accepted as valid. Received item in my WAR mailbox shortly after :)

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
do they send the email automatically, to your email linked to your DAoC account? I didn't get anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom