Daoc Thief link?

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
Degree in Economics and Sociology with research emphasis on welfare and health economics and inequality whilst as Surrey (or UiS or whatever it is now)
Then worked for a year on a major research project into equal opportunities professionals as the lead researcher/analyst.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0333746775/ref=sr_aps_books_1_2/026-9472226-0002007
contains one of my articles on equal opportunities professional and the progression from social movement activist to professional worker.

Has a few more publications that year main one at the international labour process conference. Was quite interesting, but i'm never going back to research it pays fsck all for far too much work (months and months audiotyping 40 hours of interviews blows IMO)

All that paper and still you have no fucking idea how it feels to be a minority :( Doesn't it make you want to buy a shredder with that newfound cash? ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Ballade. said:
We wont belive 1 word of that before you post a link :p

its been linked earlier in the thread :p
*hands two brain cells over to rub together*

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Ala said:
All that paper and still you have no fucking idea how it feels to be a minority :( Doesn't it make you want to buy a shredder with that newfound cash? ;)

I think you presume far too much.

Or is the hostility for some other reason?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I was wondering about that reply too, it seemed to come out of nowhere.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
It was Nerner from the dark wolves guild but as far as I know the website has been down for a good few months at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom