DAoC Theme

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well it's still the newish version instead of the nearly exact copy as I've bin a lazy c***. Also there are still problems with it. Menu's (and/or the text of them) arent the correct colour. Missing some styles (hard to explain) here and there. Avatars are place wrong \ in the forum and prolly some more while Ill glance through it.

It's odd that it works fine on the test forums and sinds I don't have the powers of awesomeness on the real forums (which is a good thing) I can't be of help really.

But I think Deebs and crew could use a brake right about now and a new style isnt the first on the todo list nor should it be a priority at this time. Nor do I want to keep bothering him as winter is approaching and that's the time when he gets grumpy (more then usual).

Ill use it and see what Iooks funny. Feel free todo the same and give feedback. In this case just to see what's not working or looks odd. Taste wise isnt much use of now, because I'd think we rather work out what is going wrong, instead of having a debate over colour schemes and fonts.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Here's a first. The Camelot logo is missing! :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
On the front page of the forums the "Staff online now" and "Members online now" (etc) are in the same colour as the background. It should be bright FH yellow. The boxes arent complete either.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Think I'lll just comment here, otherwise people may think you're a retard talking to yourself ;) xx

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Todo:

Background of attachments (and hovering state).
Links + their submenu's.
Sticky threads still look shite.
Sidebar open and close button.

Also have a look at balloons and warnings.

But I'm done for now. Got some of the colors right now though!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
actually looks pretty good Tuthmes! nice work buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom