DAOC tatto

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
In this guy's defence... A DAoC tattoo would look cool as fucking hell if the people didn't know about the game. Does look original.

Atleast it's not a WoW tat.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When you get the Daoc tattoo the tattoo'ist will feel obliged to lag, rubber band and then kick you from the shop midway through.

It'll look a mess :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Only problem for anyone Scandanavian getting this tat is that in the UK, youll get zerged by 8 drunken Englishmen or Irish guys the second you get off the plane. Sadly the NHS doesnt opperate a /release policy and our healers are much more expensive.

On the other hand, a Brit going to Sweaden will just get a shit load of arrows in his arse as soon as he passes customs when getting off a boat.

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Tatoo on female

Personally i find tatoo on a woman ugly,
I have tatoo but i wish i did not tbh

elbeek

Part of the furniture
My friend and i are "Elders" in daoc :p and he wants to get a daoc tatto but cant really decide what logo or daoc weap to use. Wondering if anyone has done it before :p give pics and ofc suggestions to what put where :) He wants it half visible and half invisible. :p Meaning not allways hidden behind clothes but also not on his forehead either, if u get me :p

Bloodhunter

Thank fuck you (your mate) doesn't play Barbies Undersea Adventures.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i dont see whats wrong with getting a tato from daoc if it looks cool, nobody would ever know its from daoc if they havent played it them self.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
There's plenty of stuff that DAoC robbed from mythology.

I can't see how getting say a dragon based on DAoC (who would actually know if you didn't tell them anyway) would be any more scaring than getting some topless mermaid which i'm sure you'd all yell "omg cool" at.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
you know what, getting a daoc tattoo is prolly the WORST idea i ever heard, slap him on his mouth and tell him "How YOU doin?!"

robbe

Loyal Freddie
sailor motives ofc.. ship, anchors, mermaids, scrolls with name, 3 dots etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom