DAOC tatto

Where TheHellAmI

Fledgling Freddie
My friend and i are "Elders" in daoc :p and he wants to get a daoc tatto but cant really decide what logo or daoc weap to use. Wondering if anyone has done it before :p give pics and ofc suggestions to what put where :) He wants it half visible and half invisible. :p Meaning not allways hidden behind clothes but also not on his forehead either, if u get me :p

Bloodhunter

Nate

FH is my second home
To broaden Vlads reply..

Why?? :eek2:

GOA SUCKS would probably be a good motto to go with the logo

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The triangle logo is probably the best one, either that or the emblem for the realm you play I guess. Slainyou from Prydwen has just bought all the gear for doing tattoo's, wouldn't suprise me if he has a DAoC tat before too long the daft bugger. :)

J s p

Loyal Freddie
My friend and i are "Elders" in daoc :p and he wants to get a daoc tatto but cant really decide what logo or daoc weap to use. Wondering if anyone has done it before :p give pics and ofc suggestions to what put where :) He wants it half visible and half invisible. :p Meaning not allways hidden behind clothes but also not on his forehead either, if u get me :p

Bloodhunter

Omg lol.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Wha ?!? huh !?!? ... oh dear oh dear, can anybody say obsessive compulsive disorder. :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i remember reading a thread on these forums about someone who got one done with pics etc. search hard enough and ye shall find ;D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye i remember someone had the dragon logo thing done, looked pretty cool but meh.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cool idea!!

This:
logo1280x1024.png

Here:
tattoo-vue.jpg

Would look totally awesome dude! Wish I got this idea first ! :I

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
what about a W on each cheek???

when you bend over will spell

W :kissit: W

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
what about the dragon ? you know the dragon from dragonfang icon would look good :p and its small and nice :) like a normal tattoo i would say;p

eksdee

FH is my second home
i love how people feel it's fine to play this game for like 15 hours a day, but somebody having a tattoo based on something they're passionate about makes them sad/a nerd or whatever. stupid.

it's not something i'd personally do, mainly because i don't feel much kinship with daoc anymore, but do with your body as you will. just make sure you get a nice tattoo - too much ugly tribal shit floating around on people's arms these days :p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
i love how people feel it's fine to play this game for like 15 hours a day, but somebody having a tattoo based on something they're passionate about makes them sad/a nerd or whatever. stupid.

it's not something i'd personally do, mainly because i don't feel much kinship with daoc anymore, but do with your body as you will. just make sure you get a nice tattoo - too much ugly tribal shit floating around on people's arms these days :p

Because DAoC is a guilty pleasure! You don't want people to know about you playing the game, as its wrong, geeky & nerdy! So you've gotta keep it on the hush like you're having an affair!

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
You going to paint your body with an image ...

After 10 years , you wont like it...

Maybe after 10 years , you will change game :p :worthy:

You will die with the image.

As daoc-fan-boy i painted my room's wall , but i can erase it in 1 day :worthy:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH

Tattos mean different things to different people, to me they have meaning;

The scorpion I have for example represents both my birthsign and what to me, is my personality.

My next one is a skull and crossbones, with the words "Death or Glory", or the regimental badge of the 21st(later the 17th) Lancers, the regiment I wanted to join (but alas didnt), following in my Grandfathers footsteps.

I dont know about others, but having a tattoo that represents something in your life that has played a large part - 5 years of this game and the people in it I have met and befreinded - is hardly what I would call sad.

And this "trible shit" you mention, trible tatoos are the oldest and most common kind in the world, and many look great, but the arty farty people have taken them a little too far and some do look twatish IMO (David Beckham for eg). But everyones interpretation of art is different, one mans "bucket of poo on bedsheet" is another "Brown mire recepticle on a blanket".

Go for it, the Celtic knot is a great symbol of done right, you can always leave the dragon and realm logos if you want to get away from the "geek" look.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
I really hate when ppl say that tattoos needs to mean something, i have a few tattoos and they dont really mean shit to me, i just love the way they look.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Tattos mean different things to different people, to me they have meaning;

The scorpion I have for example represents both my birthsign and what to me, is my personality.

My next one is a skull and crossbones, with the words "Death or Glory", or the regimental badge of the 21st(later the 17th) Lancers, the regiment I wanted to join (but alas didnt), following in my Grandfathers footsteps.

I dont know about others, but having a tattoo that represents something in your life that has played a large part - 5 years of this game and the people in it I have met and befreinded - is hardly what I would call sad.

And this "trible shit" you mention, trible tatoos are the oldest and most common kind in the world, and many look great, but the arty farty people have taken them a little too far and some do look twatish IMO (David Beckham for eg). But everyones interpretation of art is different, one mans "bucket of poo on bedsheet" is another "Brown mire recepticle on a blanket".

Go for it, the Celtic knot is a great symbol of done right, you can always leave the dragon and realm logos if you want to get away from the "geek" look.

And the Icecream pot tattoo he has represents the fact hes a fat bastard irl :p

I bet Gamah has FH tat somehwere.

Gamah

Banned
Get a Warhammer Tat then you can beat the rush and get more longentivity out of it!

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Think you should go with the typical triangle...
Think its a pretty cool idea ;>

And if girls ask for it, with its basical figure you can always tell stories like how it represents the deeper meaning of love, the triangle of paths.... ect !
Just avoid putting things underneath it like 'DAOC ROX' or something ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
just have rapist tattooed on your forehead, will save the embarrassment of explaining to the ladies what the tattoo is for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom