Daoc Sucks!

S

SFXman

You use dope, I see. I think I will stick to herbs.

S

SFXman

Coca Cola, indeed... beer... mm... herbs... mm...

F

Fafnir

And i eat smack, crack and pot every morning for brekfast.

Ok, children dont try this at home, it takes a trained proffesional to do this.

S

SFXman

rofl... hilarious. Last night was a bit blurry, riding high.

F

Fafnir

Aye, was hard playing Daoc thour, sitting there high on a cloud, looking down at the computer..

S

SFXman

Oh yeah hehe... I remember when our guild was taking part in an event... I was so goddamn high that I had to /stick to the events main PCC to keep up :D
Soon after it ended I dozed off... quoted from my guild forums right after event (my post):
Yeah nice screenies, too bad I was too stoned to keep track of the event very well.

F

Fafnir

Hehehem bloody dope head... :) Was fun last nite ganking thoose albs at Hlidskialf, had a rtm me highlander on my back ganking me as i was ganking a otm highlander in the back, killed the otm, nearly died from the rtm, no red left in the hit bar, when 8 mids took him down at lightningfast speed, was really fun.

More of that please.

S

SFXman

Nothing wrong with being a dope head once in a while as long as it doesn't go onwards from just weed :)
I guess I shall now stop spamming the old threads on this board so Fafnir don't wonder if lots have your name as last poster ;) No, I am not dead just because you see that.

F

Fafnir

Well you will be dead after you open the gift i sent you. I think you will like it, a blow up doll, equiped with a nasty mini nuke. MUAAHAHAHAHA

O

old.tRoG

Not a doll! his alleged 'Friends'™ in the thing he calls 'Real Life'™ will steal the doll of him, as they will be amazingly jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom