DAoC still exists?

D

-Dreama-

Wow, you guys are still out there playing everyday?
I was just going thru my favorites and cleaning it out and I ran across BW. I thought I'd pop in and see if DAoC survived. So what's new?
I still talk to a few of you on a regular basis, and I still rememeber a few of you that I'd rather not ;)
Just thought I'd pop in and say hiyas kids.

O

oblivion_6

/dance

howdy m8 aye we still here

must be gluttons for punishement :p

E

Eleasias

Thought you were someone special? No one even noticed you left, much less quit because of it xDD

O

old.Nol

blah blah blah curtains :D

bet you have much more interesting things to do US side, like listen to Dubya Bush make a tit out of himself...again ;)

O

old.Zuljin

Kama! .. did you move back to the states yet ?. or are you still liveing in Ålborg ? :)

M

Marwolaeth

Kama, Kama, hmm.....nope sorry name doesn't ring a bell :p

Howdy miss

T

talivarevil

Eleasias tell me was u born a retard or is it something u practise daily to achieve :p

G

Gargo-

Originally posted by Eleasias
Thought you were someone special? No one even noticed you left, much less quit because of it xDD

xDDDDD

A

Aloca

Originally posted by talivarevil
Eleasias tell me was u born a retard or is it something u practise daily to achieve :p

Think both.

S

snozrick-retro

Hi Karma, i spoke to ya a bit when u came upto Scotland for a bit at PJ's house :p

Hows things back in the States? :)

M

mastade

Lets see, this game was imbalanced when it was released... it was still imbalanced when you left.. and guess what?, its still fucking imbalanced ~_~

D

-Dreama-

Exe!!!!! Miss you baby!

Tali, don't miss ya cus I talk to you all the time still ;) Ok, I kinda miss ya ^^

Zuljin, yep, been living state side for the past 3½ months now. Haven't played DAoC for about 4-5.

Snozrick, I remeber you, you were the cute one right? Or one of them at least, scotland was full of hotties it's so hard to remeber which was which ;)

Eleasis I love you most of all! No really I do! You're my idol and all that stuff!

N

nightsorrow

come and check it out, you will be gone in a sec;o

I

ilaya

this game cant be finished until i achieve my goals of 6 LGM crafters and a rr10 char.. i simply wont let it..

so yes, gonna be someone playing it in 3 years or so. hehe ;)

aint dead :) still going string :) although my spulling sicks now..
hahahaha :)

D

-Dreama-

I've toyed with the idea of coming bak but my life won't let me. New job new apartment and new boyfriend keep me too busy. I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes of quiet to check my email once a week!
I still keep in touch with a few people tho, like Talivar.
It's kinda nice to know that DAoC will always be around, it's kinda....stable or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread