DAOC Servers and Population

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello there readers

i have been looking for a game to play for some time and i thought, why not start playing daoc again, so is started up on Uthgard as its free to play and i knew they had a somewhat steady population.

but i remember that the old DAOC EU servers got move to US to get Clustered or something.

anyways, to make a long story short, what is the best daoc server to play on and which has the biggest population ? and is there a way that i can see the population statistics

thanks in advance.

/ashy

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
There's only 1 cluster now, Ywain. At least for regular ruleset. You will see other servers listed on login, but only the housing zones are open - all you can do is log on and xfer your toons to Ywain.

Think the weekend after the German servers got the xfer option, population on Hib was about 1k at euro primetime. So total primetime server pop of around 3k then....something like that anyhow.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
In NF alone yesterday @ around 7pm BST, there were 400 hibs in nf 450 albs and 500 mids.

not sure about later on in the evening, but there was an alb bg of 100+ players roaming hib mainland :|

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
i threw there support staff an email yesterday asking them if they could see if my accounts was still there and if it had any characters on them, giving them the possible names of the accounts and characters, obviously this, i guess, was considered abit too sensitive data for them to talk about so they told me to call them on there support hotline, i have just tried to reason with these guys before earlier a year back or so when i opened a trial account and tried to pay for it, ending up getting billed twice without the account getting opened (you could litterly see them withdrawing the amount from my bank account) and after a few mails back and forth with them i just gaveup entirely.

they seem to be some hard buggers to reason with or maybe they are very understaffed (is that actually a word ?).

anyways does anyone else in here, have any pro´s or con´s about there support and maybe how to tackle them, something in the line of, dont bother trying to talk to them, just start a new account from scratch.

thanks in advance

ps. it seems like im not the onlyone here raging abit about the support.

/ashy

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
i threw there support staff an email yesterday asking them if they could see if my accounts was still there and if it had any characters on them, giving them the possible names of the accounts and characters, obviously this, i guess, was considered abit too sensitive data for them to talk about so they told me to call them on there support hotline, i have just tried to reason with these guys before earlier a year back or so when i opened a trial account and tried to pay for it, ending up getting billed twice without the account getting opened (you could litterly see them withdrawing the amount from my bank account) and after a few mails back and forth with them i just gaveup entirely.

they seem to be some hard buggers to reason with or maybe they are very understaffed (is that actually a word ?).

anyways does anyone else in here, have any pro´s or con´s about there support and maybe how to tackle them, something in the line of, dont bother trying to talk to them, just start a new account from scratch.

thanks in advance

ps. it seems like im not the onlyone here raging abit about the support.

/ashy

The Fh community is way better helpers then the support tbh. So cant help u there, but u tried to use _eu after ur username. Master account name is the same as game username_eu and password as u had :) if that helps , but before u try log there, just make an EA account :) makes all the account shit alot easier :D

rynnor

Rockhound

I had an issue having a WAR account and a daoc account linked to the same email so I restarted.

You start off in a new tutorial zone which if you run the quests equips you with everything including a basic horse.

Normal levelling is pretty much dead since you can port to the battlegrounds and do repeatable quests that give about half a levels worth of xp + cash + auralite you can spend to equip (at the start of the battleground so at 20 for thid) very quickly.

You can buy Master levels with bounty points or farmed glass from high level zones so no longer need raids. I think the content for ML's has also been made easier but havent tried them yet.

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom