daoc retards, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
very well,

its more than a trend nowadays, daoc players insist on calling eachother 'retard' over the boards (specially on this section), in game and/or irc/msn..
However, retards by nature tend to be naive and benevolent ppl who could hardly fall onto hypocresy or concur in the use of sarcasm, irony and/or selective blindness, which are just some of the things that trigger the (miss)use of the term 'retard' (and also match perfectly in the description of the 'average human being')

Thus, deeply concerned by the feelings of those real retards who may play daoc, its my ethical obligation to make this public request for their behalf. Stop insulting them :(

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
I feel that much dumber... from reading this post.... J/k STOP THE FLAME... GIVE MORE LOVE... TO ME ATLEAST. K its 6 am in morning, i'll go have my coffee and get out of this lovey dovey mood, freaking myself out tbh. :puke:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
to the 2 previous posters: thx for taking part, im sure u tried ur best and thats what rly matters

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Saveus said:
I feel that much dumber... from reading this post.... J/k STOP THE FLAME... GIVE MORE LOVE... TO ME ATLEAST. K its 6 am in morning, i'll go have my coffee and get out of this lovey dovey mood, freaking myself out tbh. :puke:

/kissy /Kissy @ Kyle

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loff Bored Productions proudly presents "Daoc retards, why?" !

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the underhill retard is now under your control

PETBUFFSPLS!!!!!!1111111111111

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
the underhill retard is now under your control

PETBUFFSPLS!!!!!!1111111111111

Olol <gives yellow acuity for Loffffff> 8((

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
as innocent and community-spirited as I know this thread was intended to be it's turned into a flame/spam fest already, sorry loffff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom