Daoc population?

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
:( shame, because gw2 just doesn't do it for me and was flirting with he idea of opening one of my accounts.

Thanks anyhows :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
...I should say, it was dead when I played a few months ago! However, I very much doubt the GW2 and Mists of Pandaria launches helped it's numbers :)

You might get lucky with a free return trial, that's what I got, 14 days free.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
depends what youre after, when i last played about 6-7 weeks ago, there was action in the labby all the time, and a bit out an about depending on the zerg times, germans 3 nights a week, etc

if youre after "small man" or even "solo" then i doubt there is much going on

Poag

m00?
...I should say, it was dead when I played a few months ago! However, I very much doubt the GW2 and Mists of Pandaria launches helped it's numbers :)

You might get lucky with a free return trial, that's what I got, 14 days free.
Havn't had one of them in years!

Cmon Mythic, i'm bored! :p That said i lack a buffbot so probably would do much anyway :)

Everz

FH is my second home
2000-2500ish population at both US/EU peak.

Far from dead and GW2/Mists did sweet fuck all to the numbers. Pretty much as you were.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
doubt gw2 would have hit it that hard as its only a 1 off payment, its not taking subs from DAOC

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
as I said before the only people still playing DAOC are the die hard fans that will continue playing it regardless of what comes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom