Daoc player?

Too right Ski! xD

OOoh OOooooh GrapplegrAppllELlllslllpggrgreeapplllelsss!! woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooaooo!!!!!!1111!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
also i would say it was fake, why would anyone webcam their own play unless it was fake? especially in that age.

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
also i would say it was fake, why would anyone webcam their own play unless it was fake? especially in that age.

Got a point there. Unless its hes parents chuckeling in the background, looking forward to show the video to him ;)

Mat: All good things happens the 3rd time - a saying here in Norway :p

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Eiv said:
Got a point there. Unless its hes parents chuckeling in the background, looking forward to show the video to him ;)

So for something to work in Norway, we need to do them 3 times ;| Yes, we all have obsessive-compulsive disorder !

RejuvFluff

Banned
Eiv said:

Three times a charm, it's called :< tviler på at det er fra Norge x(
Ow, and fake.
If he was like that for real, I think the parents would rather cry than laugh.

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
RejuvFluff said:
Three times a charm, it's called :< tviler på at det er fra Norge x(
Ow, and fake.
If he was like that for real, I think the parents would rather cry than laugh.
Hes German afaik.
Gah! My bad on the english saying - only know the norwegian one :p
Alle gode ting er tre.. Ahh well. Fake or not he made some of us laugh :)

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Either way, I think that kid is pathetic. I know it's harsh to say that but...

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
thats like me when I get zerged;p

did that to my keyboard once, and I have taking the mouse in the connection and swinged it around and bashed it in the wall.

go to 1min 6sec played in that movie, that sound he's making, lmao WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!1111

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
the truth is that kid is german he probably only just realised that, thats why hes angry:england:

ps. old

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
I'm 100% sure this is all fake. Why would anyone record himself - alone - while playing and whining and do the stuffs he does? :p

why would anyone film themself acting like a complete and utter fucking retard, destroying a keyboard and sending it to people online?

X

xGenocidex

Its fake.. you can tell by the fake "Breathing attempts" the simple fact he's recording himself and if you listen properly he's not even playing :p... yet you can hear the computer msg's etc... he's just a fake attention seeker :p fake laugh, fake movie - Not funny... what would have been funny is! his mother walking into his room.. taking the keyboard off him and twatting him across the face with it

P

Pretarded

i think i saw it somewhere else but with translation. He is not actually playing, he is trying to play Quake or some other FPS game i forgot the name, but it wont start.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Bonehead said:
I'm 100% sure this is all fake. Why would anyone record himself - alone - while playing and whining and do the stuffs he does? :p

nothing like a bit of wanking in the mirror with ya video camera :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Welll you saw how the starwars kid came online so his parent maybe videotaped his behavior so a therapist could watch it.. and then post it on the interweb! :D

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Or maybe he's at a friend thats quite annoyed with him?

whatever it is, id punch him

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
btw Ardd, cant you videotape yourself acting spaz? xD

sooooooo creepy

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Yes its fake, and he is trying to play unreal tournament but the game wont start or something. This kid has done another vid like this so its just a mere way of making himself famous on the internet.

Regarding recording unusual behaviour; its very common for psychologists to record behaviour (can be anything from addictive behaviour to more cognitive clinical psychology, ie getting rid of certain fears) and then discuss it another context/environment with the client. So the whole idea of recording and pretending its real isnt so far-fetched.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
ROFL made me laugh.
Tbh the only ref to DOAC and that movie I could conjur up is Its Horner when 1 of his DI bots loose stick and he dies :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom