Daoc mentioned !! Email inc

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I was reading through Games(tm) this month and in the Tabula Rasa review, omg, they mentioned !! dun dun der.. Dark age of camelot..

Amazing , mentioned at last.. now Games(tm) for those of you that buy it or read it, as you know do large articles on many a thing , thru many a system , and i would assume, coming up to the launch of hammer, theyll be covering that a lot too..

So i decided , id write them an email , all about Daoc , how it was a superb game , all the great things , and why it never really took off , yes thats right , i mentioned GoA , i also mentioned how Daoc euro is dead, i also mentioned the fraud investigation, the downright disgust from customers , the server issues, i gave em a link to FH if they actually did decide to do a little featurette , which is what the email was first about , and so people would find out about this lost gem. Yes its too late to save the game, but hey if they read into it and read what GoA has done, maybe itd get mentioned, maybe mythic would find out an article got printed about thier euro friends and maybe theyd decide to pull the contract from this useless company for warhammers euro server coverage.

Its some hope, and tbh i doubt they'll even consider doin even a lil article about it (tho stranger things have happened) but it was worth a try, well have to wait and see ^^ .

Anyways , was nice bit of nostalgia having it mentioned and made me remember how much i once loved the game.. lets just hope hammer turns out to be as good ..

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
totally agree mate, GoA needs to go back to making crappy flash games and leave the MMO's to people who actually know how to run them.

Mey

Part of the furniture
GOA remind me of Games Network, wouldn't suprise me if they we're related in some way.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol at that petition, you have to donate to use it.....no thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom