Daoc-Memories

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Finally I got this uploaded somewhere "safe" where ppl can download this... Old video (and so far only one for me) I made when EU-server population began the slope.

You can check the video from here.

Here's the description I posted to Youtube (they disabled the audio due the copyright issues):

DAoC - Memories (by eSo Mortalis, Hibernia/Excalibur) made Feb 8th 2006. First video I've ever made, I also used this in my school project.
After many years of playing the game "Dark Age of Camelot", on my last few active months, I wanted to make a video capturing at least some of the special moments and special friends I encountered on my travels in the land of Hibernia. Through good times and bad, I had the privlidge to carry the emblem of the guild Terra Dominus, and I also was honoured to be one of the guildmasters over a few years.

Terra Dominus was started during the Beta testing of the game and was officially established on server Exclibur in the first few days of it going live on Feb 15th 2002. It was decided to place the guilds roots in the realm of Hibernia on the Excalibur server. Along with Celtic Fist and Clan Bearhawk, Terra Dominus was one of the first guilds to be formed. Back in the days, TD had a membership of over 120 players. We had our days of glory and fame, but unfortanately, also days of sadness and troubled times.

My character was eSo Mortalis, an elf Eldritch. He was the first character I ever made and I kept playing him as my main through all those years. On my prime I was the #2 eld of the realm's realm point-rank. Though i had over 10 level 50 characters throughout the servers, I never enjoyed any of them as much as I enjoyed playing "eSo". The game DAoC gave so much more for me, a lot more I ever thought a game could give. I had thousands of laughs with friends I met in game, some which I had the pleasure meeting in real life aswell. Good times.

But hey, even now, you can still find some players carrying the guilds emblem on some of the DAoC servers. Terra Dominus has also been established in other games, such as Dark and Light, Dragonblight, EQ2 and World of Warcraft. We're also looking forward to reunite in Warhammer Online.

Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoy the video.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
funny remembering

Does TT, Elwiz, O, Obs, JJ, Chef, Liloe and Pom still play? (know Jokke is retired)

and ofc Meanie (legend teamspeak whine; "fucking insta stun")

Old frontier for the memories...

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Aww this darn game again brings back memories,tnx for sharing! :D

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
funny remembering

Does TT, Elwiz, O, Obs, JJ, Chef, Liloe and Pom still play? (know Jokke is retired)

and ofc Meanie (legend teamspeak whine; "fucking insta stun")

Old frontier for the memories...

Heh, good times. Tt and I still play occasionally on ywain, Elwiz also sometimes. Liloe plays alb on US I think, atleast until we get the xfer.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Heh, good times. Tt and I still play occasionally on ywain, Elwiz also sometimes. Liloe plays alb on US I think, atleast until we get the xfer.

I dont know what to do atm.

I either play bard or druid or go with my mid chars and play shaman/healer.

ps: my bard was Alvablane if you dont remember :)

I have tried to convince Jokke to play again, as i live close to him RL but he has not taken the baite jet...

Everz

FH is my second home
TD, good times had there, nice video eSo :).

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Sniff... I'm missing DAoC sooo much :(

EDIT: Damn my sig is lagging 2 years...

liloe

It's my birthday today!

This is correct =)

Atm my Alb chars are open. Check for anything with iell at the end of my name in <Reign of Chaos>

I will open my Hib-EU account again once the transfer is sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom