DAOC Macro's

S

Stonebits

Is there a command you can use in creating a macro to do specific actions ie cast certain spells?

I remember the macro that 'teh friday newwws' mentioned a while back

/macro MASSIST /macro ASSIST /assist %t

and wondered if you could edit that to say the 2nd macro it creates to target a group member (or whoever the target was)for healing?

Something like: /macro MHEAL /macro HEAL /heal %t

So just one click of a macro button would target the main tank in your group and cast heal?

Or can you set a macro to click a button on your qbar?

so something like :

/macro MHEAL /macro HEAL /quickbar8 %t

any help appreciated..... :clap:

Y

Yussef

/target xxx

Will be next patch, then do a quick heal :<

S

Stonebits

Yeah but would be alot easier to have one button to target and heal....

Would be useful for say RvR to heal someone not grouped with you.... say a ram controller, so that you didnt have to try and pick them out from 20 other people.....

Just a thought..... (as im lazy) :m00:

O

old.Belorfyn

There is no slash-commands for any spells or such actions.
Therefore they also cannot be /macroed.

But as Yussef said, after patch you can do "/macro target /target <player>" and use two buttons for heal (it's still pretty quick).

A

Ardrias_Mid

Can that command be used on enemies too?

So you can quicktarget known support characters and so on :D

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Stonebits
MASSIST

Perv.

I don't know what that word means but i'm sure it's naughty and should be rated PG-21 just to be sure.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Stonebits
Yeah but would be alot easier to have one button to target and heal....

Would be useful for say RvR to heal someone not grouped with you.... say a ram controller, so that you didnt have to try and pick them out from 20 other people.....

Just a thought..... (as im lazy) :m00:

The problem is you need to do two actions

1) target the person
2) cast a heal

Thats just not going to be possible in DAOC as stacking is not allowed, you could always download a Macro programme for windows, but thats breaking the EULA, so not a good idea :)

At the moment (1.60) there is no way to target a player, like others have said youll have to wait for 1.62

Also, are you aware you can target people in your own group, i think its SHIFT+<number> so to heal the 3rd person in your group, assuming heal is on quickbar slot one, you would tap

SHIFT+3

O

old.Tohtori

I thought that you select peope in your group with shift+F(x)...hmm...might be wrong.

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Can that command be used on enemies too?

So you can quicktarget known support characters and so on :D

Nope, /target will only works on friendly players.
Edit: And unfriendly too if they're in same realm but who'd want to heal them anyways :)

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I thought that you select peope in your group with shift+F(x)...hmm...might be wrong.

Maybe it is :) i cant remember, i just know it uses SHIFT

A

Addlcove

shift+F<number> targets players
shift+<number> changes qbar

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Addlcove
[13:13] <Seel> When have you read far too many boards? When you press F5 on IRC to refresh.

lol nice Sig, made the fatal mistake last night on IRC of trying to put /s before anything i typed to the channel, then wondered why i kept getting disconnected. lol <--- Noob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom