Daoc Lan

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't this what we all have wanted in a looong time? A daoc lan where we all can met and play Daoc toghter. Talk about RvR,Guilds,ToA you name it!

Now it happends!!! There gonna be a LAN, pretty small one in Stockholm(2mile outside City, in Vallentuna). Normaly is around 50 ppl. this time around 70 i think. There will be most MMORPG games played, such as...Daoc,SWG and Tibia. CS and other kinds of game will not be played( maybe some lonely one ).

I have gathered people from my guild Ora Minus(Exc/Mid) around 6-7, and we have alot of ppl intressed in the realm. All Servers and Realms are ofc welcome! As it looks now we will be around 10-25 ppl that play Daoc.

When&Where!

26-29 Februari in Vallentuna.

Deadline!

20 februari is last day to sign up.

Prices!

For a spot on the LAN you have to pay 150kr. You can pay at LAN, but you need to sign up at vdsf@vdsf.net.

Laters! :m00:

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
with all the hate in this game people are gonna end up beating the shit out of each other if they meat irl :eek:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Zil said:
with all the hate in this game people are gonna end up beating the shit out of each other if they meat irl :eek:
lol! I can see the headlines in the newspapers allready! :D

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Girl characters, meanwhile, have sometimes been known to offer sexual favors to experienced male gamers in exchange for virtual weapons.

:eek2:

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with it, only think its gonna be swedish people coming though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom