Daoc Lan

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
374
Isn't this what we all have wanted in a looong time? A daoc lan where we all can met and play Daoc toghter. Talk about RvR,Guilds,ToA you name it!

Now it happends!!! There gonna be a LAN, pretty small one in Stockholm(2mile outside City, in Vallentuna). Normaly is around 50 ppl. this time around 70 i think. There will be most MMORPG games played, such as...Daoc,SWG and Tibia. CS and other kinds of game will not be played( maybe some lonely one ).

I have gathered people from my guild Ora Minus(Exc/Mid) around 6-7, and we have alot of ppl intressed in the realm. All Servers and Realms are ofc welcome! As it looks now we will be around 10-25 ppl that play Daoc.

When&Where!

26-29 Februari in Vallentuna.

Deadline!

20 februari is last day to sign up.

Prices!

For a spot on the LAN you have to pay 150kr. You can pay at LAN, but you need to sign up at vdsf@vdsf.net.

Laters! :m00:
 

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
87
very smart to post it in english and the price in swedish ;) Well for you who dont know its about 18$ i guess (150kr)
 

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,646
Darkzler said:
very smart to post it in english and the price in swedish ;) Well for you who dont know its about 18$ i guess (150kr)
This is an English forum. Swedish people (like you!) read it.

Oh and English money is in sterling £, George Bush dont own us quite yet.
 

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
2,047
He doesn't? Bollocks! Oh well, i suppose i'd better take down the shrine :rolleyes:
 

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
309
old.Whoodoo said:
This is an English forum. Swedish people (like you!) read it.
Oh and English money is in sterling £
Actually this is an European form, and we tend to use Euro . Time you English lot wake up from the the dark ages and switch from paper money to real money aswell :D :)


old.Whoodoo said:
George Bush dont own us quite yet.
Not the impression I got when the English followed the US - like a good puppy - into an agression war against Iraq :eek7:
 

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
130
Darkzler said:
very smart to post it in english and the price in swedish ;) Well for you who dont know its about 18$ i guess (150kr)
If Sweden would've just take €uros everything would be much easier, your fault :kissit:
 

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
451
Shamyn said:
If Sweden would've just take €uros everything would be much easier, your fault :kissit:
And getting an even worse economy than we allready have? No thnx. :p
 

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
489
Teh FnoRd said:
And getting an even worse economy than we allready have? No thnx. :p
Ireland and Spain have got €uro and have a good economy.
 

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
8,324
little note to the people going to this LAN - careful when typing in yer passwords ;) and don't be relic raiding :p
 

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
85
Geuin said:
Isn't this what we all have wanted in a looong time? A daoc lan where we all can met and play Daoc toghter. Talk about RvR,Guilds,ToA you name it!

Now it happends!!! There gonna be a LAN, pretty small one in Stockholm(2mile outside City, in Vallentuna). Normaly is around 50 ppl. this time around 70 i think. There will be most MMORPG games played, such as...Daoc,SWG and Tibia. CS and other kinds of game will not be played( maybe some lonely one ).

I have gathered people from my guild Ora Minus(Exc/Mid) around 6-7, and we have alot of ppl intressed in the realm. All Servers and Realms are ofc welcome! As it looks now we will be around 10-25 ppl that play Daoc.

When&Where!

26-29 Februari in Vallentuna.

Deadline!

20 februari is last day to sign up.

Prices!

For a spot on the LAN you have to pay 150kr. You can pay at LAN, but you need to sign up at vdsf@vdsf.net.

Laters! :m00:
I live in Upplands Väsby so its not very far for me, only one thing... I quit playing DAoC :(

But don't know, maybe reopen my account for that :D

Very good idea btw.
 

Fafnir

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,022
Otto said:
I live in Upplands Väsby so its not very far for me, only one thing... I quit playing DAoC :(

But don't know, maybe reopen my account for that :D

Very good idea btw.
I grew up in Upplands Väsby, Grimsta/Odenslunda to be more exact, but the fucking Väsbyhem didnt want me in their apartments so i had to move to Märsta :D Where 15 year old girls go around bashing people with big ironbars.

Pity i'm booked solid that weekend, goin to Väsby to drink beer with all thoose nasty Soumilainen's
 

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,111
Fafnir said:
I grew up in Upplands Väsby, Grimsta/Odenslunda to be more exact, but the fucking Väsbyhem didnt want me in their apartments so i had to move to Märsta :D Where 15 year old girls go around bashing people with big ironbars.

Pity i'm booked solid that weekend, goin to Väsby to drink beer with all thoose nasty Soumilainen's
I grew up in Upplands Väsby also ;) At least my first 8 years.. but moved 1988 ;) And no I can't come to the LAN, live to far away from stockholm atm.
 

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
45,210
So people, around 70 or so, are going to gather up in a hall(i'd assume), hook up their computers into the net and play DAoC and such? And not all even playing the same game, same realm or same place?

Does this sound like retarted to anyone else?

I understand gathering to play LAN games, but playing net only games, just for the sake of being in the same room, sounds like a sad attempt to give life into gaming :p

EDIT: Oh and forgot to mention that you have to PAY to play the same game you could play at home.
 

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
15,260
so internet cafes are sad and a waste of time then i guess.
 

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
45,210
tris- said:
so internet cafes are sad and a waste of time then i guess.
No. Their a way for people, who don't have net at home, to log online.

Having a lan party when there's no lan games, that's a bit...as said..silly.
 

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
85
Fafnir said:
I grew up in Upplands Väsby, Grimsta/Odenslunda to be more exact, but the fucking Väsbyhem didnt want me in their apartments so i had to move to Märsta :D Where 15 year old girls go around bashing people with big ironbars.

Pity i'm booked solid that weekend, goin to Väsby to drink beer with all thoose nasty Soumilainen's
I know those girls who did it, sad people :( oh and I am ''Soumilainen'' but guess you aren't coming to drink beer with me :(

You know who Jonas and Denis are ? They got a older bro named Mixo or something like that.
 

Fafnir

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,022
Otto said:
You know who Jonas and Denis are ? They got a older bro named Mixo or something like that.
I'm bad with names, but dont forget a face easy. The fins I socialized most with is two girls Sari and Hanne (ex mcd rondellen :) ) And a guy named Mika Lehtonen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom