DAoC Intro has arrived

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
"The friar, a holy brother who overpowers his enemies with his big stick while dodging the enemies blows with overpowered agility"

:eek:

Heheh i could imagine me trying to say that. think it would go something like this.

"The friar, a holy brother who overpowers his enemies with his big stick while spaming the b00000000nz" ;P

But yeah , Give more friars imo =), and give friar lovin .. oh wait 1.75 =) , still give more friar loving =)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid's :)

Made me want to roll a Thane tho - am i weird?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
[SS]Gamblor said:
Heheh i could imagine me trying to say that. think it would go something like this.

"The friar, a holy brother who overpowers his enemies with his big stick while spaming the b00000000nz" ;P

But yeah , Give more friars imo =), and give friar lovin .. oh wait 1.75 =) , still give more friar loving =)

nononononono! :twak:

"The friar, a holy brother who overpowers his enemies with his big stick while spamming power leak!"

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:

"The friar, a drunken brother who overpowers his enemies with his lack of drinking skills while snoring in the middle of the boozer ;P

sounds just like someone we know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom