DAoc guilds going Eight Peek?(order)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Lots are.

For some stupid reason they dont want you to know that though, heh.

Azimov

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I belive the White Rose lot went there.
The break away group of guilds led by Eva Vix went to Karak Azgal.

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
aww ok would have been nice to see old names playing. Will decide where we go tmos i guess.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Whats with all the splitting? As I understood it everyone was gonna join WR server which is Eight Peaks. Oh well. Cya on eight peaks if you're there.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Whats with all the splitting? As I understood it everyone was gonna join WR server which is Eight Peaks. Oh well. Cya on eight peaks if you're there.

what makes you think that everyone wants to play on the leet kiddies server?

lots of people wanted to know which server, so they could pick another one to avoid all the e-peen

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved

lots of people wanted to know which server, so they could pick another one to avoid all the e-peen

Cmon, we all know the ppls rolling other servers, are just the ones with biggest epeens, and lowest skilsl. They want to avoid the skilled old-timers, and play against the wow nublets, so they can feel bigger... :p

Man, am i gonna get flamed now ;D :flame:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i'm on azgal, toglet ordered me to :/
saw a guy from celtic fist running by aswell

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
On topic.. i havent decided yet.. Some guys want me to come on a totally different server (EQ2 people)..
Not being set in a guild yet, the choise is hard.. So if any old hib/excal/pryd guilds are looking for more people, give me a tell..
Will prefer rolling destruction as Chosen..

Mysticrose

Fledgling Freddie

Thanks for the confidence you have in the people who were creating this Initiative and for calling us leet kiddies. :m00:
Makes me laugh as well seeing as most folks have played mmorpg's for years now and have grown old, got families, kids etc.
Hardly the leet kiddies you are talking about.

The only thing we wanted to achieve is to recreate the great community we had in the old days of DaoC, so we contacted a lot of old guilds from the past and asked if they were interested in joining the same server. And we were certainly not looking for leet guilds.
And on top of that we have tried to create a balanced list of guilds going for Order and Destruction.

But hey if wanting to have a nice community again like we had in DaoC makes us leet in your eyes then so be it. Enjoy the game on another server ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks for the confidence you have in the people who were creating this Initiative and for calling us leet kiddies. :m00:
Makes me laugh as well seeing as most folks have played mmorpg's for years now and have grown old, got families, kids etc.

The only thing we wanted to achieve is to recreate the great community we had in the old days of DaoC, so we contacted a lot of old guilds from the past and asked if they were interested in joining the same server. And we were certainly not looking for leet guilds.
And on top of that we have tried to create a balanced list of guilds going for Order and Destruction.

But hey if wanting to have a nice community again like we had in DaoC makes us leet in your eyes then so be it. Enjoy the game on another server ;)

I understand what you were trying to do, but I do feel the 'cloaked in secrecy' thing has backfired somewhat and contibuted to the split.... I have been trying to figure out who is going where (I do actually know quite a few of the old Prydwen crew, believe it or not) and I have found it hard to get clarity on it all too.

Everz

FH is my second home
Cmon, we all know the ppls rolling other servers, are just the ones with biggest epeens, and lowest skilsl. They want to avoid the skilled old-timers, and play against the wow nublets, so they can feel bigger... :p

Man, am i gonna get flamed now ;D :flame:

Well said :clap:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie

I did not call most people that, but the chance is that this kinda will be drawn to that server, as it might seem to be the most competetiv server

Azimov

Fledgling Freddie
I think the sheer number of guilds involved coupled with the low inital server cap atleast in part added to the split.

I know some guilds swapped from KEP to KA just yesterday after frustration with the log in ques.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
:eek:

31 years old ones with kids or not, fat or not, with wives or not can be l33t too!

For the server to be the most competitive one Staj has to play on it though.

:worthy:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
:eek:

31 years old ones with kids or not, fat or not, with wives or not can be l33t too!

For the server to be the most competitive one Staj has to play on it though.

:worthy:

I'm a sad old fat fuck trapped in the body of a l33t ninja Elf Bitch!!!!

It's FAB! :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
I'm a sad old fat fuck trapped in the body of a l33t ninja Elf Bitch!!!!

It's FAB! :D
Wait your saying that female characters arn't actually super hot females in real life :( you've destroyed my beliefs :p

Actually today when i was in the Empire starter town, somebody had chosen a female character and decided to run about with no clothes on!

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
I understand what you were trying to do, but I do feel the 'cloaked in secrecy' thing has backfired somewhat and contibuted to the split.... I have been trying to figure out who is going where (I do actually know quite a few of the old Prydwen crew, believe it or not) and I have found it hard to get clarity on it all too.

The issue was one of concerns about over population.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't go Eight Peaks :p it's way overpopulated already ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom