DAOC for beginners.. ^^

M

mastade

Browsed the official daoc goa manual..

This is what i found:

1. Using realm abilities during a duel will automatically end this combat.

2. Nightshade
A strong spell caster who follows the Way of Stealth

3. Warden
Wardens come from the Way of Nature and are formidable fighters

4. Enemy Strength: Orange
très very difficult for a solo

5. Races d'Albion

6. Crafting: Fabriquer Making your first Item

7. For fletching, you will have to be near a tour lathe

8. Leather armor and clothing : nécessaire sewing kit

9. Minstrels must carry a variety of instruments - lutes, drums, horns and flutes .... horns ?

10. Friar: though they make up for their lack of armor with training in evasion and dexterity. By doing so, they lose their ability to enhance their Realm-mates (buff spells), and instead focus on healing spells, staff combat, and combat defense

11. Necro: However, in these terrible times, no-one can deny their fierce, cold efficiency in battle

Commands:
12. Resurrect : when your character dies, he/she resurrects next to his/her binding stone

13. Buddies : displays the list of your friends currently connected

14. Absent : sets your character to absent mode. The players sending you messages will be informed that you are not present.

15: Tip : do not venture into Camlann unless you are very familiar with the universe of DAoC. This server is much more difficult than normal ones.

Check for urself..
http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/DAoCbook_main.php3?id_rubrique=92

Might be something i have missed..

:clap:

S

Strondor_New

Theurgists: At higher levels, they also learn spells that help with siege warfare.

Bahhh! Sounded quite interesting back In January 2002 so i signed up for a theurg. 8 months later came siege bolt and well i havent looked back since:p Phear the theurgist siege masters lol

S

StormriderX

"House of Kelgor : Savage

Heirs of the combat techniques used by the Valkyns in the inhospitable realm of Aegir, Savages fight in melee with their sole fists and claws. Impressed by their fierce combat technique, several Midgard blacksmiths applied themselves to making weapons adapted to their habits. Now, fiercely armed, the fearsome Savages spread terror and death among the enemy forces, pleasing their god, the merciless Rakor."

Not to familiar with norse mythology but shouldnt the god be Kelgor since the house is named after the guy? :eek:

H

hrun

according to the SI manual Lurikeens can be animists and valewalkers

(printed version)

F

-fwapp-

and avlonians could be armsmen in the origional daoc 1, but ofc every1 knows they can be excellent mercs but not arms.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by -fwapp-
and avlonians could be armsmen in the origional daoc 1, but ofc every1 knows they can be excellent mercs but not arms.

:lol: @ the thought of an avalonian tank

F

-fwapp-

and not forgetting the old archers have tracking skill bs..... especially considering it was assassins that got SH

L

living

yup and hunters could morph into animals? still waiting :)

I

ikaro-ronin

listen to this one

In the original DAOC manual, theres a thread about guilds and realm points. And if guilds get alot of realm pts the members can get new "guild" skills, like beeing able to wear the next lvl armour type....

Means that Mercs can wear plate, infills studded and so on lol.

A

angrysquirrel

in my prima guide it says

bezerkers can also shift into bear form, this is useful to sneak round an enemy undetected but will only really work in areas where bears appear naturally.

... /g wtf... look at the dwarf exping with the 4 bears at amg...
..../g damm xpers, lets ignore him and go camp atk

D

Deletium

Originally posted by Conchabar
:lol: @ the thought of an avalonian tank

haha they do exist.. u never seen a 2handed avalonia pala.. or a avalonian merc... ?

we actually tried makin a 2handed avalonian pala with /level... lol he got encumbered from just wearing the armor.. ^^

B

Bellona

Originally posted by angrysquirrel

bezerkers can also shift into bear form, this is useful to sneak round an enemy undetected but will only really work in areas where bears appear naturally.

AWWW stop it... i cant take anymore, now i cant go to work, my stomach hurts :D

D

dimerian

mmm.... lurikeen vw :p
*still dreaming of avalonian minstrel xD*

F

-Freezingwiz-

Wizard

Wizards are highly learned spell casters who specialize in molding the four elements to create magical spells of immense power. Through thorough training, wizards become by far the most powerful spellcasters in the ream but the downfall is that they are less versatile than their colleagues at the Academy.

GIVE MORE SPEC LINES !

C

Conchabar

aiii scouts were supposed to be able to climb trees and such there special ability... im amazed they still havent given hunters morph and then what about tracking for all archers.. god damit they have been talking about all these things for ages:x although i belive climbing trees and such has been ruled out for scouts:(

S

Sabu

LMAO

C

chosen

hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread