DAOC Excalibur RL Meet! Saturday 28th May 2005

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
How many got hangovers then?

Givf pics too, my phone died and I didnt get any :(

Great night tho, think we all put the world to rights and in the end everyone agreed that War(c)locks are not overpowered, just misunderstood ;)

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
How many got hangovers then?

Givf pics too, my phone died and I didnt get any :(

Great night tho, think we all put the world to rights and in the end everyone agreed that War(c)locks are not overpowered, just misunderstood ;)

Was good to meet you guys, and put some names to faces, pity the
majority didn't show up - but those of us that did had a good time, was
nice to hear PoV's from the other realms.

Will bring a new dimension to fighting you in the frontiers.

Cheers - and I hope to see you guys again at the next one in Hamsterjam

:drink: :puke:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
it was typical of daoc.....half a dozen mids, half a dozen hibs and a zerg of albs :)

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
well, just got back, was good fun indeed, for the record, breakfast in that guilford hotel = crap :p, and omg at how much you feel out of place in london these days, ah well, in any case, was enjoyable trip, will try and get salty to host pics soon, he goin sleep i think since he has work at 4am :/

poky

Fledgling Freddie
new meet in amsterdam? would rox.. though please dont put it during examperiod ;)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
hangover of doom!

was fun evening though :)

lets get some pics up! i only got 1 pic on my mobile phone and its tiny and not really worth anything :p

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt get a hangover :p, still, enjoyed the night quite a bit, except when me toy and salty and alpha went to a club, the club sucked badly :p

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
m0oo

well, i certainly had a fun time, it was nice to meet everyone and im kinda amazed that we met the £500 bar tab! (well £470 but they let us off)

next up, Amshderdam

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Novamir said:
m0oo

well, i certainly had a fun time, it was nice to meet everyone and im kinda amazed that we met the £500 bar tab! (well £470 but they let us off)

next up, Amshderdam

cup o' tea, sire?

Zaphod

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
hangover of doom!

was fun evening though :)

lets get some pics up! i only got 1 pic on my mobile phone and its tiny and not really worth anything :p

1 shandy ??

Zaphod

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
i heard korgon caught the wrong train home! and ended up in the north richlands

eck i hope for his sake he didnt, tis grim up north, i dont think the poor lad would last very long :D

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphod said:
eck i hope for his sake he didnt, tis grim up north, i dont think the poor lad would last very long :D

dont think uld have lasted long at the irl meeting Zapstar

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Think tranquil thoughts, Hjendug, and reread Healer's post:
Healer McHeal said:
will try and get salty to host pics soon, he goin sleep i think since he has work at 4am :/
Looking forward to see them. ;)

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
there was at least 5 camera's going off that nite, some one else should have a pic :p, just need to wait for them to get the pics up i suppose.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice, but someone needs to write some descriptions of each picture so that we know who is who. ;)

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
have to ask gunz to do that, he hosted the pics :p, other then that, try and guess ^^, or wait for people to say who they are, im the one in the weird dragon/tiger mix shirt thing, should be easy to work out ^^

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Some more pics from the meet:

DAoC London Meet

I forgot to take proper camera, so these are just a few taken on a camera phone. There are lots more pictures taken with a proper camera by some of the TiW guys - will post links when i get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom