Daoc-europe & Duskwave

A

Aeiedil

afaik its because the xml files from mythic were fecked and goa are waiting for new versions.

I

i-scream

Same as for the Spell Crafters and Alchemist lists ?

A

Aeiedil

crafter lists are part of the guild xml, i dunno if sc and alchemy actually are meant to show up yet :p all i (think i) know is that guild xml is up a certain creek without a paddle

</slap xml>

E

Exiled

dont slap the xml, the xml is fine, goa just made a pigs ear of it trying to get sc/alcy showing on it <Mighty runs off and buys "XML for dummies" Frence version and mails it to GOA>

N

Nemue

Can't just be that they screwed up trying to display the new crafts in the XML, wouldn't that effect mid/alb stats too?

O

old.Verata

Maybe you guys should find out the facts before you start throwing the blame around?

It isn't GOA's fault. They're waiting for the updated xml from Mythic because Mythic have sent them wrong files twice already. Not everything that goes wrong is GOA's fault. They're at Mythic's mercy half the time.

And yes, SC and Alch info will be included in this as soon as Mythic get their heads out of their arses and get GOA the files they need.

A

Aeiedil

aha so i didnt misunderstand the messages :D

go slap mythic around with an xml flavoured trout :D

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by old.Verata

It isn't GOA's fault. They're waiting for the updated xml from Mythic because Mythic have sent them wrong files twice already. Not everything that goes wrong is GOA's fault. They're at Mythic's mercy half the time.

Blame

Mythic on this, someone seems to have the head up his ass and not able to send a code snippet by email :p
or
GOA for not being able to adapt the code, you decide :D

:clap: :rolleyes: :clap:

A

Aeiedil

aint that the same as saying blame goa for the servers for being down (assuming the servers are down) OR the players for not being able to adapt? i would assume that goa pay mythic for rights etc, and part of that is service no doubt? *shrugs* my 2c

T

Takhasis

Originally posted by Aeiedil
your sig long enuff storm? :)

[cough] Try a search for any post by Whoodoo for a LOOOOONG sig ;)[/cough]

Users who are viewing this thread