DAoC EU Merchandise

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Since EU servers "died", GoA left a lot of stuff about DAoC some of it which they had for sell or prize contest winning, but they could still sell or at least maybe there is any place to buy them, aswell as i didn't find much merchandise at US client, Does any1 know where you can buy some DAoC stuff such t-shirts, mugs, etc?

And... What do u think about they could sell all stuff they didn't use? (t-shirts, sweaters, Posters & other stuff)

P.S. also there were sweaters, necklaces, wax seal stamps and wine bottles as prize of contests

Attachments

• i_hat.gif
    i_hat.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 466
  • i_keychain.gif
    i_keychain.gif
    2 KB · Views: 465
  • i_shirts.gif
    i_shirts.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 466
  • NNZMD00Z.jpg
    NNZMD00Z.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 463
  • logo_dark_age_of_camelot.jpg
    logo_dark_age_of_camelot.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 458

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Since EU servers "died", GoA left a lot of stuff about DAoC some of it which they had for sell or prize contest winning, but they could still sell or at least maybe there is any place to buy them, aswell as i didn't find much merchandise at US client, Does any1 know where you can buy some DAoC stuff such t-shirts, mugs, etc?

And... What do u think about they could sell all stuff they didn't use? (t-shirts, sweaters, Posters & other stuff)

P.S. also there were sweaters, necklaces, wax seal stamps and wine bottles as prize of contests

was supposed to post on "general disscusion" section, Sorry <--n00b

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Always thought might be funny to get a baseball cap or t-shirt and forget about it....20yrs later your riding around on ur bike or down the pub and someone taps you on the shoulder....

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Always thought might be funny to get a baseball cap or t-shirt and forget about it....20yrs later your riding around on ur bike or down the pub and someone taps you on the shoulder....

...Sinster and Blood are stood there laughing then utter the words 'time to die again n00b!'

gohan

FH is my second home

i don't rember elves having thier tits out like that :<

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Daoc Car Licence lol :p

Spotted a while ago in germany a car with the lincence plate

DA-OC-2001 lol :p

Now thats merchandise ;)

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
sssooorryy

They certainly look nothing like they did in-game

aaaww ok you was talking about that poster lolz! didn't realize, well poster is very good, but yes a bit far from game looking, maybe was concept art before finish game

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Btw someone there can tell me if we still can play with old gfx and skins ? so the races/chars looks like in old days ? :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Btw someone there can tell me if we still can play with old gfx and skins ? so the races/chars looks like in old days ? :)

if you go into setting on laod screen u can choose catacombs or classic skins for each race and sex

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the answers Heste my old mate :) and also to u gohan :)

Hows it going on Ywain ? worth giving it a new try ? havent had much time the last 2 months with a new work and 60 hours work each week :(

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well, the servers is quite full now. Especially when the french got to transfer their characters(God damn on how many rr11 - 12 they got!)

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
DAoC Merchandise WANTED

Any1 that know where to buy DAoC stuff about merchandise like amazon/ebay or any other form (such webshops) please post it, thanks ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I always wanted the Tankard the yanks had, but they didnt ship to EU :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Got a question about the hib lvl22 sleeves. It has 3 mythical str and str cap and another str cap of 3.. Do these stack so the arms give 6str cap and 13str?

sshot076.jpg

And wtf are those 3%, lol?

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Got a question about the hib lvl22 sleeves. It has 3 mythical str and str cap and another str cap of 3.. Do these stack so the arms give 6str cap and 13str?

sshot076.jpg

And wtf are those 3%, lol?

Should stack, however i cannot test atm, anyway has this something to do with the topic? :p

CorNokZ

Oh sorry, I read that as merchants and thought it was for the new event merchants :p

CorNokZ

OT never fails.. CorN fails often on the other hand

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, the servers is quite full now. Especially when the french got to transfer their characters(God damn on how many rr11 - 12 they got!)

Can you transfear your DE chars to Ywain yet? Can't only be the french can it?

I wanna play my arms again dammit! Got a 200 plat 100 qual cele proc pole I wanna use on them yankers :(

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Loads of websites where you can order customised mugs, t-shirts etc using your own graphics.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Loads of websites where you can order customised mugs, t-shirts etc using your own graphics.

yeh i know, thanks anyway, it is just GoA france had lots of original stuff they could have been selling since they don't need anymore, like metal necklaces, wax seal stamps, wine bottles, clothes etc :eek: wish i could know where to find and if they still are going to sell it (aswell i wonder why US store is closed so long)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
EA and miffic put all their cash into WAR (epic fail) so they don want to promote doac anymore.

GOA prolly ebayed all the gear they had the tight gits, as they never gave much away.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
French DAoC Wine

won in a contest

Attachments

• vinodaoc3.jpg
    vinodaoc3.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom