Daoc drug use survey

Have you ever doen any of the below listed options, answer with the "worst" possible

• I play daoc under no influence

Votes: 150 33.6%
  • I play daoc under the influence of sugar

Votes: 98 22.0%
  • I play daoc under the influence of caffeine

Votes: 151 33.9%
  • I play daoc under the influence of alcohol

Votes: 161 36.1%
  • I play daoc under the influence of marijuana

Votes: 67 15.0%
  • I play daoc under the influence of cocain / E / heroin / hard drugs

Votes: 51 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
I have a joint everyday before i go to exp, the only way it makes it bearable ;)

In RvR it just makes me play crap, lots of fun though :p

if i smoke a j before i go to do pve, i usually end up falling asleep in my chair :p

im often stoned in rvr though, even though i play worse, its a lot more funny :p dont get pissed off if i die etc

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
if i smoke a j before i go to do pve, i usually end up falling asleep in my chair :p

im often stoned in rvr though, even though i play worse, its a lot more funny :p dont get pissed off if i die etc

Elitestoner 8L5 ml10 reaver - sexy as ever
smokeweed 4L3 ml10 scout - dying solo near you
pipeaholic r3 ml6 fotm armsman - waiting for 1.81

not exactly a surprise :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Elrandhir said:
Lots of random crap
you should write for the daily mail tbh, they love mis-informed people like you.

Who are you to tell anyone what they can and cant do in the privicy of thier own home?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
MadsKaizer said:
we could have had minstrel to minstrel love in the old days, but noooo... that never happend :(

too much stunning :(

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you should write for the daily mail tbh, they love mis-informed people like you.

Who are you to tell anyone what they can and cant do in the privicy of thier own home?

Who are the police to tell people not to kill others?

We have laws for a reason, you wouldn't go out and kill somebody, yet you're happy to buy drugs which the cash raised goes to land mines if you take for example cocaine in Colombia.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Earl, not all drugs come from the same place or through the same processes.

you cant say pure coke from columbia is like buying home grown weed at england. grown by some guy who just does it for fun.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Earl said:

We have laws for a reason, you wouldn't go out and kill somebody, yet you're happy to buy drugs which the cash raised goes to land mines if you take for example cocaine in Colombia.
there is a difference between smoking a bit of weed and killing someone.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Earl said:

you cant buy drugs to prevent ppl selling it, its not because you would do such a horrible thing to the community if you smoke a weed... you can do whatever you want unless you dont harm anybody else imo.

and btw, i dont use drugs to play daoc, as its already one, but sure, weed + xtc here when it comes to parties

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
The 3 replys to my post have refered to home grown weed, which of course dosn't cause other people harm. However my post refered to other drugs that arnt just grown at home in someones greenhouse, since this whole thread is about more than that..

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
you cant buy drugs to prevent ppl selling it, its not because you would do such a horrible thing to the community if you smoke a weed... you can do whatever you want unless you dont harm anybody else imo.

and btw, i dont use drugs to play daoc, as its already one, but sure, weed + xtc here when it comes to parties

remember not to mix those, will make you collapse in the end

xtc will make you heart pump faster, and weed makes it relaxe, over time this will tire out the heart and if unlucky it will stop beating..

dont mix stuff like weed, pot, and slowing drugs with speed, amphetamine, cocain, extacsy etc

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
remember not to mix those, will make you collapse in the end

xtc will make you heart pump faster, and weed makes it relaxe, over time this will tire out the heart and if unlucky it will stop beating..

dont mix stuff like weed, pot, and slowing drugs with speed, amphetamine, cocain, extacsy etc

nah, i want xtc to boost me @ parties, no need for weed there, but after a long night, weed helps to fall asleep at 7 am.. if i dont take anything, ill just be drumming on the table until 11:30 am or so.. is that unhealthy too? so not taking them simultaneously, but ecstasy at around 10:00 pm, and weed to get some sleep on the next day 7:00 am ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i found when you smoke weed and have other things too, you need to do them in the right order.

im not talkin about harder drugs (never done harder than weed), i mean like alcohol and even cigs.

if you do them one way you get really fucked (not always in a good way either), if you do it the other around you get really high/stoned

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Earl said:
The 3 replys to my post have refered to home grown weed, which of course dosn't cause other people harm. However my post refered to other drugs that arnt just grown at home in someones greenhouse, since this whole thread is about more than that..
The whole thread is about what influence play on DoaC but has veered off into a moral arguement, if you read the whole thread then you'll realise hardly nobody is condoning hard drugs at all, just there right to do what they want in life.
Personnaly in my post I was trying to say I had done the dance/drugs bit and am totally against hard drugs now but would'nt pre-judge a person just because they admit to using those sort of drugs.....but got called a drug addict by Jimmi even tho I stated it was 4 years ago, but hey if a person can label someone so quickly let him :)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
nah, i want xtc to boost me @ parties, no need for weed there, but after a long night, weed helps to fall asleep at 7 am.. if i dont take anything, ill just be drumming on the table until 11:30 am or so.. is that unhealthy too? so not taking them simultaneously, but ecstasy at around 10:00 pm, and weed to get some sleep on the next day 7:00 am ?

that aint very healthty, its pretty stupid

see you dance all night on drugs like extacsy, your heart races pretty hard/fast for many hours, you get home, smoke some weed, the heart rate drops dramatically, and the heart is tired from a whole night of going crazy, you can risc that it will stop.

tired heart and drugs that makes it go slower aint very clever.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
there is a difference between smoking a bit of weed and killing someone.

indeed.. but im sry to say that drugs kill ppl.. if not inhaled, then by other incidents..

Marc

FH is my second home
RvRing whilst tripping is such a laugh. <3 to eggy for putting up with me!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
think this is more of an off topic discussion really.

and not entirely sure why it's a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom