DAoC down?

A

ajeroth

Anyone else have trouble connecting this cold, rainy thursday?

Patcher thinks about things, then presumably starts the US update which I cancelled. Also cant connect to the DAoC homepage. Tracert is fine all the way up to GOA, so perhaps they havent paid their ISP bill this month...

D

Dook_Pug

Having same prob. :<

Oh... and before I forget...

omfg lol m8 ffs GOA lamz0rs!11

K

kinag

Can't get in neither, downloaded the patch and pasted the mythic patcher again and now It dont work at all..

Guess GOA fecked something up, just gotta wait and see what happens..

L

lordbazzer

Yeah, having same thing happen to me, except I let patcher do its job thinking it might be 1.62 early.

Now re-installing ffs!

I've heard of this problem many times before with the patching system, and I am in total disbelief that Mythic/GOA have still not rectified it .

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by lordbazzer
Yeah, having same thing happen to me, except I let patcher do its job thinking it might be 1.62 early.

Now re-installing ffs!

I've heard of this problem many times before with the patching system, and I am in total disbelief that Mythic/GOA have still not rectified it .

AFAIK they can't do anything about it, it's hardcoded into the patching system. :<

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
AFAIK they can't do anything about it, it's hardcoded into the patching system. :<

Mythic can ...

L

Lambsbreed

someone repaste the original update.dat please :p

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Lambsbreed
someone repaste the original update.dat please :p

193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat

H

healer_mcheal

by the amount of ppl on barrysworld id say alot of ppl having this prob :( what a waste of a misreble day

C

Calere

Yeah having the same problem as you guys. Patch server seems to have died, lets hope they fix it soon.

J

Javai

Would be a nice idea to seperate the official webpage from the rest of the system (with a working link to xml) so that when the patcher or servers go down we can get some news updates.

L

Loccon

So after DL of patch, u have the same problem i have: login/pw incorrect...really sad... 0,7 to big ding! :(

L

lordbazzer

Then they SERIOUSLY need to 'hard code' it out of the patching system. This is probably one of the singlemost inconvenient things that happens.

Like I said, its not happened to me before but its a known problem that they need to sort out.

They sould use the extra 33% increase in subsription fees to employ someone who actually gives a **** to become their european customer services representative.

Believe me when I say if they had to physically face some of the people who play this game with problems they would change their attitude towards us.

G

gupster

Does a re-install fix or do we all have to wait ?

W

WardyWonderland

FFS what do i pay my money for, either GOA, or Mythic if GOA cant need to sort this out. I am pissed of with the same sad old excuses. If this was a situaton where GOA didnt have the manopoly on it we would have all fucked off to the other side along time ago.

K

kinag

Wait, and if you installed the US patch do as mentioned above..

J

Jeron

Originally posted by WardyWonderland
FFS what do i pay my money for, either GOA, or Mythic if GOA cant need to sort this out. I am pissed of with the same sad old excuses. If this was a situaton where GOA didnt have the manopoly on it we would have all fucked off to the other side along time ago.

:rolleyes:

Chill ffs

O

old.Hardbein

Their webserver is down too....seems they have a con problem again.

D

Demonblade

If i patched to 1.63, and i switch update.dat back to euro addy, will i patch back to 1.60, or do i need to do a complete re-install?

J

Javai

Originally posted by Demonblade
If i patched to 1.63, and i switch update.dat back to euro addy, will i patch back to 1.60, or do i need to do a complete re-install?

You should repatch back to 1.60, first it'll repatch the update client thingy

H

healer_mcheal

Originally posted by lordbazzer
Then they SERIOUSLY need to 'hard code' it out of the patching system. This is probably one of the singlemost inconvenient things that happens.

Like I said, its not happened to me before but its a known problem that they need to sort out.

They sould use the extra 33% increase in subsription fees to employ someone who actually gives a **** to become their european customer services representative.

Believe me when I say if they had to physically face some of the people who play this game with problems they would change their attitude towards us.

sounds like a threat to goa :twak:

and boy am i lagging :eek:

T

tris-

:chortle: funny to watch everyone get so worked up over a game...

H

healer_mcheal

Originally posted by n3wbie
:chortle: funny to watch everyone get so worked up over a game...

not worked up by it just annoyed that u have to pay for a game then find out u cant play when u have want:clap:

S

Sibanac

I am logged in but have constant red packet loss but that doesnt matter when knocking on relic doors :)

M

makgsnake

just logged on now and no probs ....

179 other albs on too

Users who are viewing this thread