Himse

FH is my second home
Keitan said:
lets just talk abt new expansion NO LINKS tho :D
talk abt anything to do with daoc tbh hehe :D

ATTENTION WHORE. :flame:

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
The world of DAOC is to big allready for the current player database, many mobs in the old zones are pretty bored because there is no one to fight...

Many will roll a Minotaur, groups of Minotaurs leveling together, Dark Age of leveling Minotaurs or something like that. The new dungeon will be crowded for some time, other zones are even more empty as before. Maybe the Minotaur will be the new god mode in RvR like the Warlock and Vamp in the previous expansion. Maybe some fixes later and then everything is the same as before.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Well, that depends what the two pints were of..... I once saw this video, right, and this lass drinks a pint of something with a straw that it took 25 blokes to "pour" for her.....I bet she was sick after that.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Make the baseclient free for new accounts, like they did for Anarchy Online, That would bring new ppl to the game!

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Send out emails offering a free month to people who have accounts that are closed :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
d0000m i tell you

d00000000000000000000000m

simple:

1) new class will be overpowered
2) my quickbars will be fucked again
3) XML will stop working
4) small increase of playerbase for 2 months
5) frontiers empty for 3 weeks then the first fully toad and CL-ed new classes will appear
6) Class will be nerfed to normal standard after 4 months

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Ogrelin Blodig said:
Make the baseclient free for new accounts, like they did for Anarchy Online, That would bring new ppl to the game!
It won't work, they need to package ALL of the clients together, make them free and only charge for the latest client. New customers are confused because of the array of clients and the dodgy methods of zoning from one expansion to the next.

DAOC like Ultima Online is now a confused bundle of games mashed together with little or no direction other than the sole purpose of generating cash for it's owner. It's DOOOOOOOMED because Mythic aren't focusing on improving the existing expansions and are too focused on the next one, next game, next way of milking the mighty cash cow, they've lost all sense of balance between revenue and improving the product.

Which is a shame as I still think DAoC is the 2nd best game I've ever played (1st being Ultima Online.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom