DAoC.com customer service ?

R

Repent Reloaded

Hi all, I've lost my sub password and the only way I know is to ask customer support but they r closed down in hiding from all of the mad SI ppl, any idea how I can get my pass or when will customer service reopen ?

H

herjulf

1. u may have saved the "original" email when u started to subscribe.
2. wait.... wait.... wait some more, pray to god (me) that they actually get a "customer support" worth its name.
3. after u can get into support pages write a "angry message to their support" and demand /appeal in game.

this is something i suggest ALL daoc players demand.

R

Repent Reloaded

didnt save my orgi email coz if my msn got hacked they'd find my code, I wrote it down on some paper and I wrote it down wrong I think so Im fecked till customer support opens

T

[TP]Darksbane

sux doesnt it my brother cant activate his SI cos Sub password is written down wrong.

T

tisme

Keeps telling me that my password is wrong too :(
Dont understand it cos i got the original one they sent me :(

A

Alrindel

email subscription@goa.com

I think (but I'm not sure) that it might help them if you have your original DAOC CD-KEY.

Expect it to take a couple of days - they are totally swamped at the moment.

O

old.Ramas

Those who can't get past the account password aren't missing anything anyhow - nobody can register SI at the moment.

R

Repent Reloaded

we can get past it, it just says its invalid like the password u put in aint correct, this so much BS!

O

old.Aldias

The time is 1:40 pm GMT and i just installed SI and add-on in my account....try to log in and got msg... < password incorect> ... tried to go to customers support web and is down... tried to go to accound web again... and is down as well.... i really whish to fix the whole thing very soon.....gl to all of u ....

O

old.Ramas

Personally, judging from the number of people getting 'invalid password' errors, I suspect the error is being generated because the billing/registration/activation application is down; rather than because the passwords are actually wrong.

I know it's not what you or I would do if we were writing the app.

But GOA's website designer appears to live in a fairy-world where everyone has infinte bandwidth, no software ever needs to handle any error states, and the general population likes staring at pointless animation rather than efficiently getting to the information they came for.

So I wouldn't put it past them.

R

Repent Reloaded

I hope GOA see's how much they fucked this up and change there ways, i.e get a web page a 3 year old didnt make, Fire all the gimps at rightnow, Fire ur Management dudes, treat us like we r human.
or
just close down GOA all together and jump off a fucking cliff, which ever I dont mind.

Users who are viewing this thread