Daoc Challenge!

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Running my way around Molvik tonight with my Warden Greyhawk i was thinking about trying to get 3 fg's together, 1 alb, 1 hib and 1 mid and try contest the true rulership of the Battlegrounds, it would work like this:

Each team would have 8 members making a full group.

the Players names would have to be noted down before the tournament started, the players would start week one in Thidranki on the final day ( say Saturday ) the tournament would run for say 4 hours 16:00Hrs - 20:00Hrs GMT the realm with the Ck at the end of this time wouldbe deemed the winner.

The next week the teams would be expected to turn up the following saturday at the next Battleground ( Leirvik? ) and do the same for 4 hours.

So that hopefully the 'teams' would all progress through the battlegrounds gaining realmpoints as well as experience, the thing is is that only team members would be viable for this but obviously other random groups will be roaming and would just add to the confusion of trying to get a keep and hold it for four hours, im sure you could imagine the battles inside and outside of the keep once the walls are all down and the main keep door is down, tactics would really play a huge part.

So the end goal would be to at the end of every week win the 'Keeps', the one with the most keeps wins.

What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom