DAoC Auction Site

P

- Pathfinder -

Remind me sometime that excessive amounts of strong drinks on a Thursday night isn't optimal :)

F

Flimgoblin

What exactly is 'KAL ORT POR'?

that like dungeon master spells of ye olde days? 'ful ir' (fireball) or 'zo kath ra' - the zokathra spell... yeah you tell me what it does ;)

P

- Pathfinder -

Kal Ort Por is a teleport spell :)

The words have meaning, but I can't recall them at the moment :p

S

SFXman

*CORP POR*

stormzap1.gif

Mwhahaha...

S

SFXman

Arrrrr! Forgot most of them already so can't get back at you... BUT I still have one that I haven't used yet on you, you foul being...

*KAL VAS XEN CORP*

MON2.GIF

P

- Pathfinder -

Vas An Ort!

*poof*

In Jux Sanct!

*pling*

Kal Vas Flam

:flame: :flame:

BURN! :)

S

SFXman

Never played other Ultimas besides Ultima Online...

S

SFXman

Yes, yes you are :rolleyes: *thinks to himself why he said that*

EDIT: OMG... Forum Deity !

P

- Pathfinder -

Pfff. You've been reduced to cinders after I dispelled your deamon and promptly burned you :)

E

--Eraser--

first this @ sfxman and the rest of these spamming ppls:

quite funny, but sometimes really annoying. you dont stay with the topics, guys, so keep it please in some extra threads and dont spread that out into the whole forum, because when i want to read something about this marcetplace here, i dont want to read 30 posts to check what is already said about it and 28 of them are from you and doesnt belong to the topic in any relation.

now my question @ the auctionhouse-master:

am i also allowed to set a auction up where i SEARCH for a specific item and the ppls can participate by lowering the price?

f.e. i say i am willing to pay 500 g, who gives it away for lesser.
first bit at 450, another guy lowers to 400 etc...this would be nice.

S

SFXman

Yeah my friends came, rezzed me and put 20 corp pors on your ass.

O

old.Lawrence

as for the rl info being required in the registration form:
I don't need it.. you can fill in what you want there, just make sure your character name is correct.

The according lines will be removed from the form with the next update.

now my question @ the auctionhouse-master:

am i also allowed to set a auction up where i SEARCH for a specific item and the ppls can participate by lowering the price?

f.e. i say i am willing to pay 500 g, who gives it away for lesser.
first bit at 450, another guy lowers to 400 etc...this would be nice.

@ Big E.. so you want reverse auctions :) for now there's only normal and dutch ones. But it would be fun to have, I'll check how much scripting effort that would be.

E

--Eraser--

nice :)
good thing you started there...now just make sure all ppls know, visit and participate in it :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom