DAoC at end of natural life...

L

liquidnitrogen

Originally posted by tomee
Hi wylf,

many a times ive seen you in CM lol looking fo grp when all spots are camped by grps of 3 and lots of greys, as im there as well ;-).

See you same place same spot tonight lol looking for a normal grp
fingers crossed m8,

Ill put you on friends list see if i can take note of names on here and get enough who want a normal xp grp and we can go to EZ

Put me on that list :p

Kastro 41 champ

PLing sucks - tanks in Hibs now is a wasted art - never needed anymore - put focus spell on a different line in enchanters.

I dont enjoy the game as much as i did because its hard to get grps as a champ. I would like to get 3 tanks 3 healers and 2 mages and go to EZ more fun!

V

Vladdie

Originally posted by cjkaceBM
Maybe make the whole zone a triangle shape so that each TK is equal distance from any other and put a huge town/fort in the middle for us all to squabble over.

Wooot great idea !!!
And this town/fort is holding all 6 relics plus df then i suppose.....
But wait- if you raid this town and nip some relics you bring them to.... the town ??

C

Cuthervaen

Hehe Wuren, those times were fun...

"I'm sure I can tank a Raven Wraith now that i dinged 40 " (Wuren famous last words...)

We didn't bother to check webbies or guides, and when we met some purple mob none had ever tried, we were just finding out ingame how tough it was.

I also remember seeing a Siabra Venator for the first time in gorge with Balnor at about level 30. Let's shoot it to see he said, then it gave us some shooting lesson :p

E

Ebonn

Originally posted by Darkdancer.

We have 2 beta testers in my guild and also I read a review in pczone which gave it 65%.

So you havent actaully played it then :)

O

oblivion_6

game just doesnt have a lot of new things in it for many people who have done a lot in it m8

once you play another of the newer mmorpgs you start to notice how little content DAOC has

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by -Dreama-

Let's face it, you can put a new dress on the doll but it's the same borring doll. You won't see a stong lasting community in DAoC again untill they make the doll talk and walk, and they will never do that.

:flame:

LOL - What the f&*k are you talking about ?? and whatever it is you are smoking, can i have some ?

Fecking Doll this, doll that, your a DOLLS HEAD! more like it :)

:moon:

A

angra

ToA should be good even tho i have no idea what the master quests(?) or whatever its called does (must be called something different cos that sound way too much like zelda)

can you only use the /level command once or can you use it to get as many level 20's as you want ?

not played in a while so out of touch, but coming back to see if its any better as are a few other people i know. Definently dont think its dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom